Razer jitters and delays: exactMat with Mamba and Naga

gludie

n00b
I got a brand new Mamba and an exactMat - both from Razer, and believe it or not - it seems to be, that these two Razer products are not compatible. If you lift up the mouse only for 1-3 mm a delay or jitter in the movement occures. I got it on the 25th Dec - currently I am discussing with razer support via mail (very responsive) but I am at the stage "please reinstall the drivers" ...

Settings of mamba: polling 1000Mhz, 4400 DPI, no accel
Settings of Win7: normal (medium)

do anybody has experience with this combination ?

Thank you for the tip. I replaced the mat to a destructor mat (yes indeed I stayed at a razer product) and the mamba works like a mouse should. The bug you mentioned previously (z-axis bug ?) i didnt recognize: what I recognize was, that the mouse hang for about 1 to 2 seconds if you lift the mouse up and come down to the mat - this I did not experience without the mat (the exactmat) ...

about driver update: what a xxx. to update drivers and firmware under win 7 ... mission impossible ... but I tried my best to bring the new firmware into the mouse, but no chance ... the config tool of the razer mamba says I have still 1.07 on it , even the firmware updater (under vista done) said: successfully ... so ...

according "bug": the jitter I would accept, but the delay (mouse hangs ...) hmmm ... not really ... but as said - i today changed it to the destructor and world is fine now ...

Back