rainbow six vegas

i just got this game a couple weeks ago, and for a while, i loved it. but recently, it has started to crash to desktop or bluescreen nearly every 15 minutes, and thats in the unlikely chance it even loads at all. like an abused spouse, tho, i still want to play this game, no matter how often it makes playing it an exercise in frustration and failure. all drivers and patches are the most recent available, and my specs are in the sig. can anyone help me out here?

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but you should of probably researched that game a tiny bit before purchasing it.

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/frm/f/3801065024

To get to the point, if it's already patched and your having problems, theres not a lot you can do.

You could try launching the game directly from R6Vegas_Game.exe, update your video drivers, or your sound drivers. Other than that, UBI hasn't shown a lot of support for this game.

Damn UBI straight to hell for screwing all of us Rainbow Six fans. :mad::mad::mad:

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but you should of probably researched that game a tiny bit before purchasing it.

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/frm/f/3801065024

To get to the point, if it's already patched and your having problems, theres not a lot you can do.

You could try launching the game directly from R6Vegas_Game.exe, update your video drivers, or your sound drivers. Other than that, UBI hasn't shown a lot of support for this game.

Damn UBI straight to hell for screwing all of us Rainbow Six fans. :mad::mad::mad:

i was looking there earlier. i was just hoping someone here would have a different story. god DAMN this sucks. it could be so much better with a little dev support. oh well, maybe r6 vegas 2 will be a different story...

i was looking there earlier. i was just hoping someone here would have a different story. god DAMN this sucks. it could be so much better with a little dev support. oh well, maybe r6 vegas 2 will be a different story...

I know I, along with almost all of that forum site, will not be purchasing it, or probably any other UBI game ever.

Raven Shield really was the last hurrah.

That it was...

try a older video driver, its a older game, some of the new drivers might be causing a issue. if it was working before. i played the game without any crashes i can think of.

Back