RaidMax Scorpio

FluidG

Weaksauce
I bought this premod case a while ago before I really got into customizing my system. Here is the progression of what I have done so far.

Stock
case-side.jpg

A bit of cable organization
PC%20light1.jpg

*Current case*
finished%20case.jpg

Better cable organization
inside%20case.jpg

So what do you think?

clean the wires please i beg you

dump the fan bus, try to hide them behind your tray or something to that effect

grab a hole-saw and get rid of those punched grills in the back, they are distroying what little airflow those LED fans are giving you

with the volcano 12 im guessing you want good cooling so you might think about replacing those LED fans with coolermaster fans, they give you good airflow, more than likely better than those...

also is that psu holding you ok? looks like one of those generic 450 watt's that come with the cases...

case looks nice, kinda like a mini-antec... too bad it isnt aluminum... ;P

oh and give me your G4 :D

clean your wires more and maybe thing about stealthing your drives and/or putting the door back on. see if you can mount your hdds backwards to really clean it up.

it's really hard to hide the wires. the PSU is 420 watts but it only had 4 molex connections. which is really crap, so I had to use several splitters that are hard to hide. I'll look into reversing the HD's... but that looks like a fair amount of work...

those LED fans also get really good airflow, but removing the grids would always help

Back