radeon 9200 to geforce4ti 4400

what card would u reccommend? I would prefer to upgrade to a nvidia since the radeon 9200 was my first ati card and it was and underperformer so id rather go back to my loyal nvidia but and good ati cards would be cool.

if ur going from 9200 i wouldnt upgrade to anything less than a 5700 ultra if your going for nvidia.

Originally posted by xbreaka
what card would u reccommend? I would prefer to upgrade to a nvidia since the radeon 9200 was my first ati card and it was and underperformer so id rather go back to my loyal nvidia but and good ati cards would be cool.

Whoa!

The 9200 is a budget card, and not only is it a budget card but it's a budget card OF THE BUDGET CARDS (crappiest of the radeon line above 9000). These things are NOT for playing games. They are not even for playing PONG. If you think just because the crappiest card on the ATI line (above the 9000's) is JUST "an underperformer," you need some good 9600 pro lovin'. I guarentee if you look at the performance of the 9600 pro for ~100-120 bucks you can't go wrong.

If you are still into Nvidia only I'd check out all the ultras, 5700 ultra wouldn't be bad, but a 5900 ultra would be better.

~Adam

Back