Quick Sale : NIB BFG 7900GTX OC, Radeon 9800 Pro, NIB HDDs

WhoBeDaPlaya

2[H]4U
Really need to sell these before I leave on a trip this weekend...

Sold Items : Linked to external page (way too many to list)

Please bump if you happen to drop in. Thanks ;)
Heat is under "jinwei", I accept MO and PayPal (non-CC and CC), please PM for fastest response.
All prices include shipping to the lower 48's and of course I accept best offers.
I also really know how to ship to Canada ;)

NOTE : Significant discounts possible for multiple items!, OBO = or best offer

BFG 7900GTX OC 512MB PCI-E
- Brand new / sealed! Helping a friend unload this card. The legendary BFG quality and lifetime warranty, not to mention that 7900GTXs are hard as heck to find in stock right now.
- $435 shipped OBO

VisionTek 9800 Pro 128MB AGP
- Card from my decommissioned office system. R350 core, Arctic Silver 5 applied, stock HSF and RAMsinks. Never OC'ed, flashed or modded in any other way. Bare card with DVI-VGA adaptor and power cable.
- $55 + shipping

2x Hitachi Deskstar 7K80 P-ATA
- Brand new / sealed retail kit 7200rpm, 8MB buffer drives that use FDB motors so they're fairly quiet. Was toying with the idea of a small RAID-1 array but since money is tight, have to let go of these babies. :(
- $35 shipped each OBO
- $60 shipped for both OBO

Maxtor DiamondMax 100GB P-ATA
- Brand new / sealed retail kit 7200rpm, 8MB buffer drive that uses a FDB motor so it's fairly quiet. This was going to be mated with the two 80GB drives above, but it has to go for the same reason :(
- $45 shipped OBO

WhoBeDaPlaya said:
2x Hitachi Deskstar 7K80 P-ATA
- Brand new / sealed retail kit 7200rpm, 8MB buffer drives that use FDB motors so they're fairly quiet. Was toying with the idea of a small RAID-1 array but since money is tight, have to let go of these babies. :(
- $35 shipped each OBO
- $60 shipped for both OBO

Maxtor DiamondMax 100GB P-ATA
- Brand new / sealed retail kit 7200rpm, 8MB buffer drive that uses a FDB motor so it's fairly quiet. This was going to be mated with the two 80GB drives above, but it has to go for the same reason :(
- $45 shipped OBO

Are these ata133's and what is the capacity of the Hitachi's?
Thanks,
Rob

Back