questions and answers from Go-l

Epyon

[H]ard|Gawd
Dear Sir,

Thank you for your patience, I do respond to 250 emails a day. Sometimes there is a slight OVERFLOW. Your humor is also greatly appreciated.

1. what up with O yeah holywood gold comeing jan 12th then on the 11th day it now says feb on it? So when feb comes around are you going to say march? You guys don't have a fucking clue do you?

When one of our component suppliers pushes back a date we cannot force them to do otherwise. Remember when Intel announced they would lanuch the EE on September 1st. Well now that we have them in hmmm January, you do have to understand that sometimes companies push dates back. Your patience is greatly apprecieated.

2. I want to buy. I have 2,000 I can put down but I need to know when you are going to start your monthly payment plans.

Tentatively April.

3. When are you going to get 256mb video cards?

In the Hollywood Gold.

4. Will we see new video with the new processor?

Yes.

5. What can you tell me about prescott?

February 2nd. According to Intel. Reliable source? Not so much.

6. Can you upgrade the silver to gold?

No Gold has two harddrive bays, 7-1 Card Reader, Better Speakers, Better subwoofer.

7. 2048x1536 on that studio? Is that native res???
I think I am going to call bull shit on that one...

This is the native resolution on the upgrade for the Studio screen? If you are gonna call it . . . then call it.

Well? This does suck because now I have to pay FULL cash LOL. I could always try navy fed bank so pull a loan...heh

Originally posted by Epyon
Dear Sir,

1. what up with O yeah holywood gold comeing jan 12th then on the 11th day it now says feb on it? So when feb comes around are you going to say march? You guys don't have a fucking clue do you?

7. 2048x1536 on that studio? Is that native res???
I think I am going to call bull shit on that one...

This is the native resolution on the upgrade for the Studio screen? If you are gonna call it . . . then call it.

Well? This does suck because now I have to pay FULL cash LOL. I could always try navy fed bank so pull a loan...heh

Do you actually correspond with others that you don't know with curse words ? It wouldn't surprise me that when you got your laptop from them, you get a piece of junk, specially made for you. And please don't take me for a "holier than thou"

lol I thought go-l was fake for the longest time till that jan maximum pc issue.

think i saw an article on yahoo about it..never know who you can trust.

Back