Question for those who have a Roccat Kone mouse.

RavenX

Limp Gawd
Just got the mouse this week and so far is awesome!! Anyways I've been messing around with the 5 different profiles and so far I've set the first one (Default0) as my basic windows settings. The next four I have set to each of the game executables since I have different mouse settings for each of the games. So my question, is there a way to set the software up to go back to the (default0) windows profile I have set up once I close out of a game? So far I have to manually go back into the software and choose default0. Thanks.

A few days ago I emailed Roccat with this question and they returned an email with this reply.

Thanks for choosing ROCCAT.

The driver can recognize whenever a game is started, but cannot detect when the process is terminated again. Im afraid that this will also not be possible in future, at least not with the Kone.
Alternatively you could link a profile to the .exe of your browser or to another program you usually start when you leave the game.

Feel free to write to me again, if anything is unclear or if you need further assistance. By the way: We recommend everyone to subscribe to the newsletter in order to be well-informed all the time. You can find the newsletter button on the bottom of our website.

Viele Grüße / Kind regards,
Tibor Fischer
Community Manager

So it can't set it back to the default settings automatically but he did bring up a good idea to point the default profile exe to my firefox browser. Never thought about doing this, but good workaround imo.

Back