QuakeCon this year?

sarconus

n00b
Im at work and cant access the site but whats up with Qcon this year. I heard rumors of but being moved fomr DALLAS! Early registrations were usually in march/april where have they been!

Ive been to qcon for the last 4 years and i dont get it, whats up with the plan.

No one knows. There is still no change at the official Quakecon website except for a news post from last week that says Hang in there. I'm tired of waiting. I have to let my boss know really soon if I'll be going or not. Plus we all have to line up hotel rooms, etc. This wait really blows. At this point I wonder if they'll just cancel the whole thing and start over next year.

I did have one thought. Just like Blizzard is probably waiting for E3 to start next week to announce the new Alliance race for the expansion I wonder if id is waiting to announce Quakecon and their new game at E3. Could happen I guess.

I see no reason why they would wait to release the Qcon information at E3.. Better not be moved from Dallas either, and hopefully it's at the Gaylord. It's so close to me!

They might be holding off to E3 to give details. I bet there is going to be demonstration on Quake Wars and like last year they demo Quake 4 multi to the QuakeCon attendees. So they are going to wait to E3 to give details about Quake Wars and Quakecon. Just my guess.

Well i wish they would throw us a bone man. For us loyal Qcon people we need some notice so we can start planning for it.. Atleast give us a heads up when to expect some information.

New game? you mean quake wars, not quite new information.

Back