Qmicra v2 with Dual GPU (crossfired 5850's)

adjas

Limp Gawd
Here's my latest build.

Qmicra V2
i5 750 overclocked
Asus Maximus III Gene
8 gb RAM
H70
Multiple Noctua fans
2 x 120mm in the front
1 x 80mm at the top cooling the HDD
1 x 80mm on top of the GPU's cooling them down when gaming
SSD 128gb Corsair Nova & 1 TB WD Black Caviar
2 x 5850 Crossfire (Sapphire & Twin Frozr)
CM GX 750w

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I've tried multilpe SFF cases, and Qmicra is head and shoulders over any of the other ones out there.

The design is outstanding, I can open up the case and start fiddling around the pc without touching a screwdriver, amazing. No more screwdriver sessions. I could even take out the gpu's and flip them around without taking out any other components or touching a screwdriver.

I'm in love, pity they are so hard to get. Not in stock, and you never know when they would be again.

I modded a bit, by adding the front fans, need some serious air to cool overclocked gpu's and cpu. Though still silent-ish, since I have all the fans running at 7v.

Yea they are great, i had one several years ago running quad 4870s...sure did get hot ;)

I have the V1 model (still in use) and its still a great case. Dave is in the process of the next version/model from what I understand. Qmicra V2-F I believe it is. I call them 'The Cadillac of the SFF Cases' and I mean that in the good way. Pricey but extremely high class quality and performance. :)

I have 2 Qmicra V2 of the original first run.

Also have a Qmicra mitx case that I won in a contest last year.

Plus I have 1 of the old Qmicra V1. The backup rig, current rig in my sig, is in that case.

People wince at paying north of $200 for a case but in the case of Qmicra its well worth it.

I think it's a little large for a "SFF" but. If you want to watercool a MATX board there is no better case its size.

That's a great looking rig, though as Hallis said, perhaps a little large for SFF.

Its not *that* large. The QV2F is 32 litres. For comparison a Lian-Li V352 is 30 litres and a V354 is 35 litres, and those are both frequently posted in the SFF forum.

Back