purchased no goods arrived

backwoods

Limp Gawd
i bought a motherboard from member here in augest not arrived yet.
and no response back yet from seller after my payment.

item not recived

Last edited:
If you do decide to post, include the following:

A link to the original FS/FT Thread (only if you wish to identify the other party)
A concise explanation of what went wrong (item never received, not as described, etc..)
A brief time line of your attempts to communicate with the other person(s) involved.

why did you wait this long? It has been more than 2 months, you cant dispute to paypal. Try to chargeback to your credit card company, if you used your debit or credit card.

Whoa, bro, why did you wait so long until doing something about it? I would have started disputes 2 weeks after payment if something hadn't showed up

some times mail from usa to canada and customs can take a month or lil more than 1 month.
gave time for that.

Oh i see, it was shipped international....hmmm i have no idea what you do....you can't get ahold of the member?

If you do decide to post, include the following:

A link to the original FS/FT Thread (only if you wish to identify the other party)
A concise explanation of what went wrong (item never received, not as described, etc..)
A brief time line of your attempts to communicate with the other person(s) involved.

This.

OP, please provide at least some information, or this thread will be locked. If you don't want to provide it here, feel free to shoot me a PM instead and I'll help you out if I can

Back