Psychonauts - $1.99 on Amazon, activates on Steam

Viper87227

Fully [H]
EDIT: Psychonauts is now $3.99. Still a decent deal. The other two games are the same price, and the bundle is still $10

Psychonauts

Also on sale:
Costume Quest - $3
Stacking - $7.50
Oh So Fine Bundle (all three games) - $10

I only purchased Psychonauts, and it activated on Steam fine. Other's have confirmed that the other two games do as well.

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
They have Stacking, Costume Quest, and Psychonauts in a pack for $9.99 as well. I haven't played Stacking yet, but Psychonauts and Costume Quest are both worth picking up.

Edit: Stacking and Costume Quest both activate on Steam as well.

I bought the bundle for $9.99. :) On Steam it goes for $30.

Last edited:
Psychonauts is very fun and has the best humor

Honestly Pyschonaughts is one of the worst games I've ever played. I picked it up a couple years ago because of the must play reviews. I think that must be nostalgia related cause the game is absolutely terrible if you try it for the first time as a 30 year old. TERRIBLE!

Last edited:
I bought the bundle for $9.99. :) On Steam it goes for $30.

I'm having a hard time finding this bundle - apparently challenged in chaining the correct search terms or seeing the link on the site to it. Am I doing it wrong?

I'm having a hard time finding this bundle - apparently challenged in chaining the correct search terms or seeing the link on the site to it. Am I doing it wrong?
edit: Looks like there's a bundle on Amazon, see the updated OP.

Here's the steam bundle. The bundle claims $9.98 of savings. Currently its $30. If the bundle was $10, it was when it was on sale.

http://store.steampowered.com/sub/13701/

The trick to finding a bundle is to search a game in the bundle. The game will list all the bundles that it is a part of.

Last edited:
already got the other two on psn.

but for 1.99 i'll pickup Psychonauts...again

Just bought, activated on steam and played for about 20 min. It's interesting. I like it. Change of pace from my usual gaming. I'm still chiseling away at Skyrim.

Honestly one of the worst games I've ever played. I picked it up a couple years ago because of the must play reviews. I think that must be nostalgia related cause the game is absolutely terrible if you try it for the first time as a 30 year old. TERRIBLE!

pyschonauts is one of the best adventure games ever made. no nostalgia goggles here or anywhere, boss. that post is bad and you should feel bad.

Some people don't like Psychonauts and there are some controls/camera issues. But for me it is one of my very favorite games and I always recommend it to people.

I just picked up costume quest so thanks for the heads up on the deal.

Bit on Psychonauts when I saw this in my inbox this morning, Amazon has been on a roll lately with video game deals.

Never played it, but for $2 it's worth at least trying. Is it still fun to play with a mouse and keyboard combo as opposed to a controller?

·PitBuLL·;1038696036 said:
Never played it, but for $2 it's worth at least trying. Is it still fun to play with a mouse and keyboard combo as opposed to a controller?

As is the case with many platformers, it's better with a controller.

It's definitely worth buying, even if it's 3.99

AND it plays fine on keyboard/mouse.

Psychonauts comes up as 3.99 for me now.

Combo deal is still 9.99 though.

Psychonauts was a one-day deal, I think the original e-mail from Amazon stated that. It's still $6 cheaper than buying it directly from Steam tho, and the bundle is like $20 cheaper.

Back