PSA: Don't Spend a Buyer's Money Until You Ship The Item

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I heard back stating I would have a full refund by 9-10-2013. While better than nothing waiting 2 weeks from claim date for my money is unacceptable. I actually would like the goods as promised, but the seller is making it increasingly difficult to be flexible.

because keeping money in your paypal account is stupid....the second the money hits my account i move it to my bank if you don't you're foolish...but I would always have the money to refund just in case just keep it in my actual bank

Reactions: n=1
like this
Agree or disagree, the situation is unacceptable. Lets hope the seller clears the air.

Agree or disagree, the situation is unacceptable. Lets hope the seller clears the air.

Concur. EXTREMELY unacceptable. RIDICULOUS that this has now happened to more than one person. This doesnt scream mistake to me, this screams "Im here to rip people off". I myself still haven't heard anything back in a week now.

Ill be leaving negative feedback in hopes this doesnt happen again. I sincerely hope this guy wont be on the forums for much longer.

Still not a single response. Im going to close this thread and will update when paypal claim closes and Im paid.

Buyer Beware: Stay AWAY from this POS.

Wanted to throw an update out there. This guy has yet to respond or repay either myself or peanut head. Ive also got a few PM's from members stating he is trying to sell items to them. STAY AWAY from this guy.

He took me for $170 as well as peanuthead for an unspecified amount.

Wanted to throw an update out there. This guy has yet to respond or repay either myself or peanut head. Ive also got a few PM's from members stating he is trying to sell items to them. STAY AWAY from this guy.

He took me for $170 as well as peanuthead for an unspecified amount.

due to the fact that he would not rectify this situation, yet continued to try and sell through PM, dandbonline has been banned as a bad trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back