Ps4 NHL 15

Droc

2[H]4U
I'm not surprised because it's EA, but this is nhl 13 ported to the next gen. Visually it looks and feels old. Loading times are still slow. Game play remains completely the same.
Zero effort by EA.

Actually it's closer to NHL08 with updated graphics since they cut a number of game modes. No EASHL, patch for online teamplay in October if they are lucky, no Season Mode, no player controlled goalies, max 2 players online for versus... it's a joke. Especially considering they have had 2 years to get it ready.

Actually it's closer to NHL08 with updated graphics since they cut a number of game modes. No EASHL, patch for online teamplay in October if they are lucky, no Season Mode, no player controlled goalies, max 2 players online for versus... it's a joke. Especially considering they have had 2 years to get it ready.
Yeah, I was totally stoked to play NHL on the PS4 this year but had to hold off because of all the things they stripped from it. Here's hoping next year will see most of these features back in action.

I think the game play itself on PS4 is great. A few minor changes in player momentum, puck physics, the way you can knock players off the puck, and just overall flow of the game makes it feel much more like a hockey game to me. It also looks better, but not that much better.

But the amount of missing content compared to NHL 14 is just mind boggling, and keep me from buying this game. And I haven't bought one since NHL12 (though my brother had 14). And as someone mentioned, they had 2 years for this, which is sad and pathetic.

Man I wish I would not have Pre-Bought this. I know it will be worth it when I have friends over but playing by myself isn't very enjoyable, Back to NHL on the Genesis.

out of the box, sens vs islanders
Sens 21 - 3 Islanders

yah, its needs work

I held off on getting this as I heard they put 0 effort into this game.

I haven't bought a PS4 yet but this was going to be the game that finally got one into my house... looks like I'm not buying into the next gen for a while longer.

If I just wanted to play BAP or Be a GM, is it doable? That 21-3 score is pretty concerning... what difficulty, Droc?

This is my first time owning a console since a PS2 back in 2000 for sports games. Have not played many since on the PC. So, NHL 15 for me on the PS4 looks really nice, and the gameplay is decent as well.

I haven't bought a PS4 yet but this was going to be the game that finally got one into my house... looks like I'm not buying into the next gen for a while longer.

If I just wanted to play BAP or Be a GM, is it doable? That 21-3 score is pretty concerning... what difficulty, Droc?

was set to pro
Ill ring out a score of 20-0 and the next game ill drop to tampa 0-6 I dont get this game...

How many players does it show online when you go do the 1v1 match making? I know on Xbox one during each access it would tell you how many people were playing one in the 1v1 ranked mode.

holy pigfucking hell EA. no way to save settings in be a gm mode????? each match if I choose to play, i have to redo all the settings? fuck me sideways!

I saw this for PS3 this morning for $59.99.

lolololololololol

No thanks.

Back