Ps4 bf4

Yes, it would help if you linked the product you're asking about. I would assume that if it says it works on PS4, then it will work with every game on it.

I assume it is this headset LINK and yes it will work just great. My buddy has it and he says it is way better than the lame uncomfortable ps4 ear bud/mic.

I assume it is this headset LINK and yes it will work just great. My buddy has it and he says it is way better than the lame uncomfortable ps4 ear bud/mic.

Good news.

Sorry I didn't specify, it's the only one they had for ps4 at our store.

Well good thing we know which Best Buy you shop at!

Well considering there is 1, 20 dollar headset I figured people could figure it out.

I mean for fucks sake people, this is not rocket science.

Well considering there is 1, 20 dollar headset I figured people could figure it out.

I mean for fucks sake people, this is not rocket science.

Except for the fact that the PS4 work with pretty much any headset and Best Buy's website shows results for 4 headsets between $20 and $25 when you search for "ps4 headset".

Except for the fact that the PS4 work with pretty much any headset and Best Buy's website shows results for 4 headsets between $20 and $25 when you search for "ps4 headset".

2 of those weren't there a few days ago. I might get one of those instead of the bestnuy brand. Its much smaller.

Too bad about that junk mic/ear bud that came with the PS4. I think a lot of people are already in the habit of not talking much on PSN because of it.

Yeah, it uses a normal 1/8" TRRS setup (setup in the Apple way... so not 100% normal, but I think Sony has followed suit in their mobile phones). I like how I could sream game audio to that output, too. So the two Japanese consoles have a, "privacy play," mode, while the xbox one doesn't (I'm still annoyed I had to buy some silly steelseries setup [cheaper than an astro] to allow my own headset to receive game and chat audio on my 360).

Back