PS2 stuff, 20gb mp3 player, jaguar, + MORE

orvil01

Gawd
First off all prices include shipping via priorety mail with dc. I prefer paypal as payement, but am willing to do MO/cashier check. I tried to describe each item the best i could, if you need pictures i got a crappy 1.3mp camera, so just let me know.

heatware: orvil01
email: [email protected]

prices cut a great deal get it while its good, bought a new vehchile and didnt know taxes would cost sos danm much so i need cash asap.

The goods:

microsoft mn-700 wirelessg router (refurb) manuals/drivers/cat5 all in brown oem box works great $25 shipped

Gran torismo 4 ps2: good shape mine scratches (looks like it was spun in the case) works flawlessly. $28 shipped. SOLD

Viewful Joe ps2 near perfect conditon. 10$ shipped

Hdloader (orginal hdloader disk with case/manual for ps2, play games with on an HD in your ps2. $15 shipped

Atari jaguar orginal box, cables, 1 controller, 2 games cbyermorph and Aliens V.s Predators. $33 shiped

Rockford Fosgate Omnifi Dmp1: dmp1 20gh mp3/wma player for you car, will include compatible 802.11b wireless adapter. This is brand new in box opened to check contents. http://www.crutchfieldadvisor.com/ISEOrgbtcspd/reviews/20040227/omnifi_review.html

decided to keep this,

a jaguar, i bet i could afford one of those if i saved a couple of years worth of salary. bump though open to trade and what notl

And here I was thinking I could buy a pretty kitty :)

bump for you sir!

bump gt4 sold, still looking for a home for the other stuff, also most likely adding more as i come across it.

prices cut a great deal get it while its good, bought a new vehchile and didnt know taxes would cost sos danm much so i need cash asap.

bump for wishing I could buy that jaguar. So many good memories with AvP... sigh

Back