PS Vita - What was the last game you purchased?

Ruoh

Supreme [H]ardness
I've been looking for some new games to play on my Vita, P4G has gotten a little stale for me around the 20 hour mark.

Looking at getting some of the FF and Lunar games, but what was your last (Vita) game purchase, and what did you think of it?

P4G got stale? Really? I never played a persona game before, and that game sunk it's hooks into me DEEP. I couldn't put it down for weeks. I'll admit, if you were looking for more of a classic RPG, that's probably not it.

Um, I recently bought Demon Gaze, and I like it a lot. Dungeon crawler like wizardry, but it automaps and stuff. It's fun. I've also recently gotten Muramasa Rebirth when it was on sale during golden week - it's a fun hack and slash side scrolling action rpg game. Mostly action - not a lot of RPG. But it's fun. If you like tower defense games - you must grab Pixeljunk monsters while it's free. It's excellent. I also picked up Killzone mercenaries - it's quite a well done FPS, even compared against it's big brother PC and next gen console brothers. I've generally become bored of the brah FPS scene - but this one held my interest.

If you're a guy like me who never had a PS1 - there's of course all the old ports, but that's hit or miss for people. I've been running through xenogears, chronotrigger, FF7, and FFX HD.

If you like jrpgs and classic playstation games - the vita is a must have. If you're looking for mario and the more classic nintendo DS style games - you won't find too many on the Vita. It's unfortunate - the Vita really is an excellent little device that just can't seem to get any traction. I LOVE mine, and have gotten more bang for the buck on that little handheld than most consoles (for example, N64, gamecube, wii)

P4G got stale? Really? I never played a persona game before, and that game sunk it's hooks into me DEEP. I couldn't put it down for weeks. I'll admit, if you were looking for more of a classic RPG, that's probably not it.

Um, I recently bought Demon Gaze, and I like it a lot. Dungeon crawler like wizardry, but it automaps and stuff. It's fun. I've also recently gotten Muramasa Rebirth when it was on sale during golden week - it's a fun hack and slash side scrolling action rpg game. Mostly action - not a lot of RPG. But it's fun. If you like tower defense games - you must grab Pixeljunk monsters while it's free. It's excellent. I also picked up Killzone mercenaries - it's quite a well done FPS, even compared against it's big brother PC and next gen console brothers. I've generally become bored of the brah FPS scene - but this one held my interest.

If you're a guy like me who never had a PS1 - there's of course all the old ports, but that's hit or miss for people. I've been running through xenogears, chronotrigger, FF7, and FFX HD.

If you like jrpgs and classic playstation games - the vita is a must have. If you're looking for mario and the more classic nintendo DS style games - you won't find too many on the Vita. It's unfortunate - the Vita really is an excellent little device that just can't seem to get any traction. I LOVE mine, and have gotten more bang for the buck on that little handheld than most consoles (for example, N64, gamecube, wii)

I couldnt play PS4G. At all, the intro is too long and got me bored so i stopped.

I honestly dont know what my most recent vita game purchase was. Actually i do, old games. FF7 and FF9. Great games, just ports no hd graphics or anything. Wait! im wrong it was FFX HD, i havent played it enough to know how good it is, but the graphics are definately better

last game i bought is.... hmmm... that trial clone.

if you own a ps3 , get PS+ , you will have a never ending stream of game to play.

Dragons Crown, Tearaway, and Killzone Mercenary.

All are worth a look IMO.

The last game I purchased on my Vita was the Walking Dead: Complete 1st Season, great game and easy trophies if you're into that.

Sorry for the additional post, but there's a game called Unit 13, it's a great game made by Zipper Interactve who developed the SOCOM series. Also worth mentioning is Gravity Rush, and Sound Shapes. If I'm not mistaking, I believe that you can get these for free with the PSN Plus subscription?

I got Borderlands 2 last week. Freaking awesome. It's a fantastic mobile game. It's just like the main game. Characters can be shared with the PS3.

I also got Final Fantasy X | X-2. Great game as well. Graphics are really nice. Storyline is interesting.

Batman Arkham Origins Black Gate. I got this for $16.99 off Amazon. I think it's $19.99 now. It's pretty cool, looks nice, and the 2.5 aspect is fun. I haven't played too much of it yet though.

If you were to buy any game next for the Vita get Borderlands 2 and then FFX.

Just about to buy a Vita so I can answer a slightly different question.

The first games I'll be buying are:

-FFX/X-2 remaster (am I the only one who feels like it'd be worth more without the X-2?)
-Metal Gear Solid 2&3
-Walking Dead Season 1
-Ys Celceta
-Lots of awesome indies!

There are some great titles on Vita worth buying but I'll have to say that getting a Vita without Tearaway is like getting a PS3 without Uncharted 2 or TLoU.

It's just the one game you should experience if you have a vita.

I wound up playing the demo for Tearaway (The wife got a kick out of me glaring down sternly at the character), and it wasn't bad. Not really my cup of tea though.

Last game I bought was Dragon's Crown. If you liked the old side scrolling beat-em-ups like Final Fight, Golden Axe, etc, this is a great game. You level up as you go, which makes it more like an ARPG.

That was a while ago though. I haven't bought anything at all for the Vita in almost a year.

Last game I bought was Dragon's Crown. If you liked the old side scrolling beat-em-ups like Final Fight, Golden Axe, etc, this is a great game. You level up as you go, which makes it more like an ARPG.

That was a while ago though. I haven't bought anything at all for the Vita in almost a year.

I did not/do not like dragons crown, being dependent on a party of followers makes it un-enjoyable for me

Back