Project Offset and the Xbox 360

interesting, good for them I've been loosely following since the first movie came out. hopefully we can expect this from them by next year since they have some money to pick up production.

More then likely it is Microsoft. They have not announced the 'Big Publisher' yet, will probably be done at X06. The game will be a big boon to both the 360 and Window's. I was always amazed they were not picked up ealrier.

ridsco said:
More then likely it is Microsoft. They have not announced the 'Big Publisher' yet, will probably be done at X06. The game will be a big boon to both the 360 and Window's. I was always amazed they were not picked up ealrier.

I dont think it was an issue of lack of interest. I think they have had many offers for over a year now. I think it is more an issue of the main team holding out on the offer that would allow them to make the game they want the way they wanted to make it, and not have a publisher pushing a deadline or scratching stuff out because it would make the game more mainstream.

Looks promising, but looks can be deceiving (unfortunately).

ridsco said:

I agree. If it were EA they'd probably be advertising for both a 360 *and* a PS3 programmer. My bet is they'll become a second-party studio very quickly if they can make their actual game look and play even *close* to what they've shown. My bet is that MS isn't going to ignore what could be the hottest property since GTA3 like they did with...well, GTA3 :D

Jason

Back