Project Home Office

wow that is nice!! *the rack and the cars* lucky you have a lambo D:. Can't wait for the next updates :)

And if you had it you wouldn't flaunt it?

No. yea, maybe I'll have a nice little sportscar and a nicer computer and such but, I'm not big on basically holding a sign above me saying "Look at me, I have money!". (no offense to the OP).

Its just a pet peeve to me.

Sry guys. I was in a bad mood when I posted. I'm tired of spending so much on gas for my Blazer and my mom won't let me trade cause she owes to much on it.... and she complains about me running low on gas..... she bought it :-/

Wow...private_ops you need to stop trolling and GTFO. This is the OP's thread, he can post whatever he likes within the rules. If you dont like it just dont read it. How would you feel if someone took a dump on your threads?

BTW nice car and nice rig going on there! I'm jealous haha!

I'm just glad that someone out there is doing well, making money and having fun.

Your plan sounds great and I look forward to more pics of the progress.

may i ask do you have a wife? and does she approve these purchases lol.

He has the money. He is spending it on his passions. I say good for him. Live life to the fullest man! I encourage all of you to do the same!

HA HA, jokes on him...that things needs premium gas and only gets like 500ft/gal :D

/I know he can afford it if he can spend that much cheddar on a ride

here are some older pix
amg55d.jpg

325a.jpg

e350bws.jpg

06 slk55 amg kleeman mods
06 525i (company car)
06 e350 4matic appearance mods mostly
04 Xterra
04 caddy (getting traded in)

old cars
02 996tt (just sold it. i'll try to dig up some pix)
02 slk32 amg (traded in on the e350)
Dude nice house, nice cars, seemingly nice nieghborhood, let me guess you have a nice wife/gf to top it off? ;):D

Looks sick, i gotta keep an eye on this thread.

Well you have allot of money...

I like it all...

But I would never buy that car. The performance to price ratio is just off.

A 2006 Z06 corvette will beat it. Though the point of a Lambo is to have a nice car.

I'm not shitting on your thread, just most people don't seem to pay attention to the power train of a car, just the outside.

Also when are we getting more updates of the office?

Well you have allot of money...

I like it all...

But I would never buy that car. The performance to price ratio is just off.

A 2006 Z06 corvette will beat it. Though the point of a Lambo is to have a nice car.

I'm not shitting on your thread, just most people don't seem to pay attention to the power train of a car, just the outside.

Also when are we getting more updates of the office?

Yeah, but how many times do you about break your neck turning around to see the corvette that just drove by?

Yeah, but how many times do you about break your neck turning around to see the corvette that just drove by?
thats the reason why i wouldnt get a corvette. Sure uve got a z06 but it just normally looks like a corvette to the untrained eye. Ive only seen about 1 lambo on the road and about 2 Ferrari's.

Personally i would of went for a ferrari tho in my eyes they look a lot better and stand out more than a lambo.

I want more pictures of the office. Not to crap on the thread, but I have a 2007 Land Rover LR3. It did great in the last 13" of snow on Tuesday.
LR3Snow.jpg

Nice Lamborghini...when does the LamboPC go in? ;)

From one business owner to another, good for you on taking advantage of the Capitalistic society we live in to get the things that you want. I applaud you on being successful. Let em hate while you drive around in the Lambo they will never have :D

dude the lambo is freakin sweet. props on that, like he said be happy that you can safely say you are the only one on [H]forums that has one. my audi a4 sucks big nuts in snow i hate it now but i do like having the turbo. I can't complain i scored it from my mom so it was free.

Wow.. You guys will believe anything...

Maybe you should go back and look at the photos again..

Yeah regardless of what he feels he wants to do.. Blasting his "supposed richness" on a Forum is pretty retarded.. This is the internet.. It's 15% real, 85% bullcrap..

Wow.. You guys will believe anything...

Maybe you should go back and look at the photos again..

Yeah regardless of what he feels he wants to do.. Blasting his "supposed richness" on a Forum is pretty retarded.. This is the internet.. It's 15% real, 85% bullcrap..

^^^ i don't know what that comment is supposed to mean?

but anyways i'm not bragging nor am i flaunting just showing the progress of my home office. I thought i would post up a couple pix of the new toy i got. back on to the subject. I have some more pix i'll try to post up later on tonight about the setup.

^^^ i don't know what that comment is supposed to mean?

but anyways i'm not bragging nor am i flaunting just showing the progress of my home office. I thought i would post up a couple pix of the new toy i got. back on to the subject. I have some more pix i'll try to post up later on tonight about the setup.

sweeet. waitin for pix :D

Back