Problems with HTTPS pages and disconnects

DFinan

Weaksauce
Well currently been having problems with my computer since Monday I cant access any HTTPS web pages (Secure webpages). Currently I am on my 2nd fdisk and reinstall, and have only installed Windows XP pro, the chpset drivers and nic drivers. in addition WoW (World of Warcraft and a couple of other apps) let me log in over the the internet but after about a 1-5 minutes kick me back to the log in screen with a disconnected from server (or other simliar meassage). Intially since I couldnt even acces MS Update page without errors I assumed, windows corruption or posible spyware/ virus. So far nothing I have tried has fixed the issue so i am fishing for any suggestions feel free to chime in. Below is what have tried and system specs.

1.Updated all drivers
2.Changed network card settings, under advanced tab dealing with power management, checksum and connection type.
3.Placed computer in the DMZ of the router/ firewall
4.Veified XP firewall is disabled
5.Ran both spyware and Anti virus progams from multiple vendors
6.removed the interfaces folder and WDT/ WDB folders and relaunched WoW
7.Booted off Windows XP deleted all partitions reinstalled xp, reinstalled wow, updated drivers and wow.
8.Changed password on a secure computer outside of my home network.
9.Attached system directly to a DSL modem bypassing router all together.

As of this morning none of the above have fixed the issue. Below are the hardware specs. if yo uhave any suggestion no matter how technical feel free to ask or suggest.

AMD X2 4400+
1 Gig Memory
Sapphire X1900XT Video
Asrock 939 Dual SATA 2 System Board
On Board Realtek Sound
On Board ULi Network Card
2wire 1701HG DSL Modem/ Router
System Connect by cat 5 cable to router

Back