Problems w/ Network when going to a Link

Cyraxx

Supreme [H]ardness
This one has really got me stumped. It seems anytime I click a link or enter a link manually, I pretty much have a good 25-50% chance that it will just sit at its current link as if I never pressed it to begin with.

So basically - any time I want to go to a link I have to click it often many times until it finally goes.

I have tried swapping to my 2nd network plug on my motherboard, but that doesnt seem to help it, I have also swapped network cables about 4 times thinking maybe something wrong with the cables too. So I am completely clueless here :( . I figure maybe it could be the drivers since it works fine on a different laptop I have right next to me....Or maybe its a bad motherboard? Any help or idea here is appreciated.

I should also note, sometimes links that are near instant on another computer on the network, take a good 5-10 seconds (example, something that is always instant being the router interface @ 192.168.1.1 often hanging 5-10 seconds on this computer, and ALWAYS instant on another), which could perhaps be related to the above.

Router: Linksys WRT150N
Motherboard: EVGA 680i

Again, any and all help / suggestions / ideas are appreciated! Much thanks ;)

Back