Problem with 1.41 Patch

forfun

n00b
hello!

so my problem is, that my bf2 works fine, but only at 1.0 version, after patching my bf2 to 1.41, i get an error when im loading a map, its exactly at 62 % geometries
http://www.file-upload.net/index.php?to=links&id=470862&img=1&hash=275e588089b200bd7f28edc0ae58063e
its says that i cant open bundledMesh or whatever, i have tried everything, i have downloaded tthis patch 5 times, the current patch should work, many ppl say that in an other forum, so maybe somebody could upload this mods\bf2\Objects folder maybe it would solve my problem

maybe somebody can upload this objects_client.zip too, i know its ~500 mb, but maybe it would fix my damn problem, im trying to solve it since 4 days, always reinstalling and repatching.

thanks

First off your thread title should have the game you are talking about.

Second...did you use the incremental patch or the full patch? The full patch is always recommended.

I used the full patch

maybe this debug assertion error has something to do with the windows updates, maybe i should update windows to the latest version.
But the funniest thing is that the game worked fine 4 days ago, then i had to reinstall it and repatch and suddenly it doesnt work^^.
Whats with this fnp_90 file whatever, why is it missing the 1.0 version is working fine, the patch is installed correctly, have no idea :-(
Maybe there is a windows hotfix for this?

If a fresh install + patch doesn't fix it then the whole folder from another box won't help either. Maybe your box is too overclocked, etc. and your getting slow corruption?!

yeah , but then there wouldn't be a missing file error...

system is:

Laptop Amilo M 3438 G (Windows XP Home Edition Service Pack 2 i think^^)
Intel Centrino M 740 1.73 Ghz
1.2 Gb Ram DDR2
6800 go (not overclocked, 96.89)

1.0 version -> playing on high 2*AA 4*AF 50+ fps
1.41 -> 4 days ago was running on all high and 2*AA , 4 *AF

gonna try to fix that with this faq

damn guys, i have tried everything, im really sad about that, im trying to fix this sinc 4 days ~5 hours per day, because i always think "This has to work".
but i always get this same error debug assertion failed, cant open bundledMesh
My windows is up to date.

lets try an alternative and maybe somebody can upload his objects folder, its max 10 mb small.

Back