Printer Connect Issue

My laptop couldn't connect the the printer that in the other network segment in my office. Then I switch to another segment(differ from which the printer's in) and try to connect, everything's going fine. Wonder which part went wrong cause sometimes I need to use the original segment. Please help.
Thanks

Have you contacted your IT department? Could be a connectivity preference in Windows (Public/Private/Domain) that's got it screwed up.

We won't be able to help you circumvent an issue on your corporate network. You'll need to let them know the issue isn't resolved and go through them.

We won't be able to help you circumvent an issue on your corporate network. You'll need to let them know the issue isn't resolved and go through them.
I understand. I'm not trying to circumvent just our IT staff are too busy to care about this issue. But this bothers me so I figured I could find solutions in some way. I will turn to them and thanks anyway.

I understand. I'm not trying to circumvent just our IT staff are too busy to care about this issue. But this bothers me so I figured I could find solutions in some way. I will turn to them and thanks anyway.

Didn't mean circumventing in that way. I just meant shortcutting a solution of some kind. It would be a wild goose chase.

There are many different things that could cause your issue. You definitely could have an IT personal from your company look at the issue. Probably not an easy fix.

Good luck!

Back