Prime SnowSilent

slyxxmarbo

n00b
just saw this on seasonic's website, and saw Tom's Hardware did a preview of it earlier this month. i kinda like the panda look of it. what do u guys think? aside from looks, it should be perform well..i mean its friggin seasonic, its gotta be good right?

Attachments

• primesnowsilent.JPG
    primesnowsilent.JPG
    50.7 KB · Views: 0
I'm sure it will be excellent. I'm running the older Seasonic Snowsilent 1050 and it has been flawless. I also have a Seasonic 1050 Platinum... not sure what the difference is between the two besides for having a different color housing. Maybe it is just the dual ball bearing fan vs. the fluid dynamic bearing fan. Anyhow, both put out the same noise level to my ears. The new Snowsilent will probably take the same route -- just a different fan and color housing compared to the existing platinum PSU.

hopefully it;ll be as good as the previous snowsilents. its too bad they dont have 1000w+ like your 1050 anymore

just saw this on seasonic's website, and saw Tom's Hardware did a preview of it earlier this month. i kinda like the panda look of it. what do u guys think? aside from looks, it should be perform well..i mean its friggin seasonic, its gotta be good right?

Hello Slyxxmarbo,

Thank you for your post and I'm glad you like your new Snow version. It will be very soon available in the US and reviews of the product should be available in the next weeks coming too.
If you got one, please share some pictures of your rig, we will gladly share it on our social media pages.

Best Regards,

wow a rep! always nice to have a company rep respond! much appreciated. do you know when the release date is for the prime snow silent?

Back