[Prime Gaming] [GOG] Fallout FREE with Prime till 3-06-24

CAD4466HK

2[H]4U
Get a free Fallout key from GOG with Prime Gaming till 3-06-24.

https://gaming.amazon.com/fallout/d...19?ingress=amzn&ref_=SM_Fallout_S01_FGWP_CRWN

You've just unearthed the classic post-apocalyptic role-playing game that revitalized the entire CRPG genre. The Fallout SPECIAL system allows drastically different types of characters, meaningful decisions and development that puts you in complete control. Explore the devastated ruins of a golden age civilization. Talk, sneak or fight your way past mutants, gangsters and robotic adversaries. Make the right decisions or you could end up as another fallen hero in the wastelands...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DjxD11MuAw

There appear to be two other (Epic) games on Prime now that it's February, also. :)

One of the best RPG's of all time. In terms of tactical, it's still up there too. It took about 20 years for us to start getting new games that played as well.
There are quirks in there to be sure that corrected with Fallout 2 (just buying and selling and picking up everything sucks in FO1). But for people that can overlook those issues, it's an incredibly immersive game that I would say still holds up today.

I still wish there was an iOS port though. If that ever happened, and they also put in some of the NMA bug fixes, it'd basically be a day 1 buy for me on iPad.

One of the best RPG's of all time. In terms of tactical, it's still up there too. It took about 20 years for us to start getting new games that played as well.
There are quirks in there to be sure that corrected with Fallout 2 (just buying and selling and picking up everything sucks in FO1). But for people that can overlook those issues, it's an incredibly immersive game that I would say still holds up today.

I still wish there was an iOS port though. If that ever happened, and they also put in some of the NMA bug fixes, it'd basically be a day 1 buy for me on iPad.
Agree. Although Fallout 3 and New Vegas are awesome. I would prolly say just jump straight to 3 and New Vegas lol.

Agree. Although Fallout 3 and New Vegas are awesome. I would prolly say just jump straight to 3 and New Vegas lol.
I personally would say the opposite: avoid all Bethesda products in general.
Though NV can get a pass because of Obsidian and Chris Avellone. Though I personally would say that it's still tainted by Bethesda but at least in that one game all the Bethesda problems were fixed. Like having a cohesive world, a real story, meaningful consequences, etc.

Last edited:
Back