prescott on ebay today!?

Originally posted by ohmy8
prescott on ebay? search for yourself....

You wouldn't happen to be selling some of those now would you, hmmn. :eek:

haha I wish! although if i had a prescott i Probably wouldn't sell it without seeing how far it will oc with my SFF

I am also waiting for newegg and zipzoomfly... but i've been waiting for awhile and ebay has them now... maybe its worth the extra?

sorry I haven't really been reading the news on Prescotts lately.. do these use the same socket 478 and does anyone happen to know if it would work with my IC7-G mobo?

again, sorry for the newb questions.. i just dont like reading news on new stuff like this unless they're really official

EDIT: yeah i guess it would work for me.. i'm ordering one now and i'll sell it on ebay if i dont like it

scam? what scam?

are the processors on ebay a scam? how? i was looking to buy one..?

Email all the bidders that link?? But that would be mean. Anyone looking for a prescott wont go to ebay first before pricewatch.

i just got a prescott at pcprogress. yeah the ebay price was a tad high..

but do u guys hang out at best buy or compusa and explain to every customer that they can get everything they want to buy 30-50% cheaper online?

nice.

PcProgress is on ly an hour from me. I ordered a chip on Sat. and called this AM. They don't even have a single Prescott in stock... so we will be waiting.

PJ

Back