Prescott here i come ..i hope atleast :)

Godmachine

[H]F Junkie
I heard through a good friend of mine ( who works at fry's ) that they got in some Prescotts .. so tommorrow I will check fry's here ( las vegas) <crosses fingers> man that would rock if they did i bet i could overclock that bastard nicely

Dammit Put a fry's near me on the eastcoast!!!! I promise to buy enough to keep them open by myself!!!

Tedinde, you have a sweet comp/OC why you want a prescott?

you build PCs for people or sumtin? or you just need bleeding edge t3ch all the time?

Nah i build a lot, have a small shop. I have distributor accounts at ingram micro and others, but unless i buy that 1000 chips i dont get a killer deal.

I have no problems getting rid of chips that are duds, just sell them @ stock.

I enjoy this as my hobby also. "bleeding edge"

Hey Smooth Criminal, when did you move to SD? That 1.8 I bought from you works just great. Had it in my IC7 and pulled 3.0 with it no problems. Hope the new prescott will do something like that too. Waiting for Tedinde to write some info for us to find out. Hoping for the best.

I moved here when I quit activision. I was at frys last night and they said they had the prescots in stock but when I was checking out the cashier could not find them in the back. Oh well looks like they are going to get them in any day since they are in their database. Looks like ima have to wait for Tedinde....

Went by Fry's today at lunchtime. No Prescotts at the Dallas area Fry's.

Back