Pre-Ordered BF Vietnam & UT2004 = me happy :)

shaggymcp

Gawd
O yea thats right both of them, now if they can just come out on the date posted at www.ebgames.com ..... wow that would be awesome :rolleyes:

Anyway got free 2 day shipping and free bonus cd with BF vietnam and got the DVD version of UT2004 :eek: :D :p ;) :) :cool:

Now I just need a better mobo processor and ram to be ready for them, mine you I get good FPS in both UT2003 and BF 1942 so... maybe I will hold off until I play them. AW MAN I CAN'T WAIT !!!

Originally posted by bjork
*ahem*

"woot."

:D sorry just got kina excited about the thought of both those games in one month :eek: gonna be a good month if they both come out at their posted release dates :p

I played UT 2003 but never had a good enough connection to play it online and did not want to get it for single player so I skipped it :( I have always wanted to play a UT or Quake style game online with othe people and I love BF1942, so the Onslaught mode will make me feel right at home :cool: And thx god they brought back assult mode, but my only complaint is that they put in dual assult rifles instead of dual enforcers :mad: man I miss those puppies !

That rig should play them just fine, I would think. As far as I know, UT 2003 isn't going to be any graphically intense than 2003 so it should do the job well.
sorry just got kina excited about the thought of both those games in one month gonna be a good month if they both come out at their posted release dates
We're excited for you too!! wOOt! wOOt! :D

Back