Pre-Order PNY GeForce 6800 GT $330 @ Buy.com

Yep. I got the same email. Check the FedEx tracking number and it says it's setting on my front porch. Looks like a late night tonight.

We ordered this card last week. It said it was in stock. We paid extra for next day shipping. Well 3 days later we called and they said "Oh it got sent to the wrong warehouse, we are sorry it will be shipped tomorrow to you" Well it never shipped. We call back and they apologize again and say we will get a discount yada yada. Now its a week later still nothing. I call this evening and they say its NOT in stock, it was sent BACK to the manufaturer and no ship date in site on thier end. Oh yes and we would have to wait 30 days to get our money refunded. We have reported them to the better business bureau for false advertising. (Oh btw it takes ages to find a # to reach them.. we called there mobile service eventually)

diona said:
We ordered this card last week. It said it was in stock. We paid extra for next day shipping. Well 3 days later we called and they said "Oh it got sent to the wrong warehouse, we are sorry it will be shipped tomorrow to you" Well it never shipped. We call back and they apologize again and say we will get a discount yada yada. Now its a week later still nothing. I call this evening and they say its NOT in stock, it was sent BACK to the manufaturer and no ship date in site on thier end. Oh yes and we would have to wait 30 days to get our money refunded. We have reported them to the better business bureau for false advertising. (Oh btw it takes ages to find a # to reach them.. we called there mobile service eventually)

who the heck is "we"?....just kinda sounds weird

Spiff1333 said:
who the heck is "we"?....just kinda sounds weird

he's probally whipped and refering to his wife/girlfriend. there's a certain stage you hit when you can no longer refer to yourself as "I" for fear of an argument.

DigitalEmperor said:
he's probally whipped and refering to his wife/girlfriend. there's a certain stage you hit when you can no longer refer to yourself as "I" for fear of an argument.

hahha :p thank god im still an I

Back