Pre-Order BFBC2, and get BF2142 Free (North America Only)

I'm still happy with BF2 :). Just played last night for a few hours. It's amazing how many people are still on there and it's still my fav online game so far :D.

I have the Steam purchased limited edition

any word on whether I can get in on this?

I pre-ordered from the EA Store, will I get it automatically? I don't really need it since I bought it years ago when it first came out.

I think it's through the EA Store, when I added to my cart it shows up as BC2... BC2 Beta Key... B2142... then Unlock Codes for BC2.

the last 3 all have $0.00 next to them, with BC2 having $49.95

So I don't think steam would work. I got some copies of 2142 laying around so I won't bother, I'm still debating if I want to order Bc2 now or wait a few months and pay half the price.

Keep in mind folks, Battlefield Bad Comany 2 is 32 player maps, not the traditional 64 player maps. Oh and 2142 was the worst of the series.

I love 2142. BF2 should be renamed something like "Air Superiority" and just get rid of infantry and vehicles. At least in 2142, everything is much more balanced and graphics/physics are a whole lot better.

Last edited:
32....oh F does that mean little maps?
all I ever played was 64 player maps

MassiveOverkill well the planes were invincible in bf2 and a BIG screw up by them.
So would that game just be 2 planes flying forever and 0 0 score at the end of the match.

MassiveOverkill well the planes were invincible in bf2 and a BIG screw up by them.
So would that game just be 2 planes flying forever and 0 0 score at the end of the match.

That's pretty much sums up what happens now with everyone else just watching the air show :(

My favorite thing in 2142 is launching a shell on a group of infantry and watching the bodies fly in the air and seeing one get caught on a tree limb and hang there.

That's pretty much sums up what happens now with everyone else just watching the air show :(

My favorite thing in 2142 is launching a shell on a group of infantry and watching the bodies fly in the air and seeing one get caught on a tree limb and hang there.

you sicksick man :)

he item you are purchasing is not eligible for purchase using PayPal. We apologize for the inconvenience. (Battlefield 2142™ Deluxe)

:(

I only played the demo and didn't care for it. I LOVE BF2, when I got a good squad I could play all night long and piss my girlfriend off so much, but when I wasn't on a good squad the game was worthless. I can't get bf2 to work on my comp now with the new patch, there is a lot of graphic corruption and I gave up trying to figure it out. I even tried at the beginning of this month when I got a SSD (SEX) and did a fresh install, new drivers and all it still didn't work.

I wish maybe like one weekend every few months everyone would install bf1942 and get together, hardocp please organize this!!

totally agree.

I loved BF2, it is one of the better flight sims, FSP and squad based strategy games

I am really looking forward to BC2

I play occasionally...it's awesome for street fighting...don't understand why it's not more popular. (No Jets or choppers I guess) Northern Strike is a blast also...:D

there was couple really good maps with great choking points for nade/mine spamming had a blast doing that.

2142 was the reason I quit playing the BF series...

BF2 was the reason i quit playing the series. Easy chopper mode, repairing while inside vehicles, and tank main guns couldnt one shot choppers. and to top it all off, the one thing that made the clan matches and multi fun. sticking C4 to ceilings, they ended up taking out.. I so miss 1942 and the DC mod added 2 years to the game for free. Best mod of all time right there.

Back