Post Your Workstation 2009!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey thanks i didn't know monoprice started selling stands like that. They always use to sell wall ones only.

Last edited:
I ordered me a coolermaster 690 mid tower case will post pics of updated setup once I get the new case and everything is in it :)

couple of shots of my dorm room setup before i have to pack it all up and leave for good!

P4280441.jpg

P4280442.jpg

so far so good :D

re: Monoprice Deskmount.

I picked up two of these, and also for a 24" inch Soyo, though mine is for a more typical landscape orientation.

I'm having a hell of a time with it though. The Soyo's weight is asymmetrical and is heavy enough that the monitor won't stay level. It's not because the clamp is not tight enough on the desk (though I needed to put a scrap bit of wood between the clamp and the desk because it needs at least 1" thickness for the clamp to work), and it's not because the mount's parts aren't tightened enough (I took it all apart and retightened it all). There's just a little bit of play in it that can't be compensated for (e.g. by the ability to rotate the monitor).

I have other issues with it, and I'm not sure if I'll keep it, but this isn't the right thread for it, so maybe we can start a thread in the Displays forum if anyone is interested.

Moved some stuff around and cleaned off my desk. Computer is now behind my desk sitting on top of a big subwoofer that I'm not using. Obviously if I was using the woofer I wouldn't put my computer on top of it. :p

hj8crw2jg36xwxtly9oa_00062.jpg

My adaptation work of Lian Li is finished. Here are some shots of my clean home desk. I've done also some pics of my office workstation... :)

HOME
suc58430.jpg

suc58440.jpg

suc58436.jpg

And OFFICE
suc58444.jpg

suc58443.jpg

As for a SAN team we have a quite strange ideas. Here is our magic palm with also magic ape :D
suc58445.jpg

suc58446.jpg

Here is my setup from college before I left school for the summer.

setup1.jpg

setup2w.jpg

setup3.jpg

My Logitech Z-5300s are hooked up to an AirPort Express in the common room so my roommates and I can all play music through them.

My Logitech Z-5300s are hooked up to an AirPort Express in the common room so my roommates and I can all play music through them.

I'm surprised of this extremely clean room. What are you doing in this college? Studying? ;)

Just kidding.

A few pictures of a place I spend far too much time in :) I went through a few monitors over the last year..

myroom0.jpg

myroom.jpg

newmonitor3.jpg

I used to sit on a crappy chair until I realized, why skimp on what you spend the majority of your time sitting in? I've actually been throwing around the idea of picking up a serious ~$1000 truely ergonomic chair one of these days.

I used to sit on a crappy chair until I realized, why skimp on what you spend the majority of your time sitting in? I've actually been throwing around the idea of picking up a serious ~$1000 truely ergonomic chair one of these days.
Well I know if I actually had $1K to drop on a chair, I'd definitely get a real nice black and/or Dark Silver chair, that probably has carbon fiber pieces/ascents(is that the word?). Right now I use 1 of 2 chairs that is Black Leather from Staples. Not bad for under $100, for now.

Burdoror, nice setup. It's pretty clean. :)

Haha...

That's a picture my friend masterminded after a korean dish Bibimbap. I reproduced it in PS and printed it out.

hha, are you serious? That's so funny cause i saw the egg, and thought of the semi-raw egg on bibimbap.

Even funnier, i just ate that for dinner last night.. (i live in South Korea)

a lil mini update;)

well... it doesn't take you long to get a messy desk lol.... last pictures you posted where nice and tidy

... also nice to see that in the last 30 seconds of a super intense basketball game you were taking pictures instead of watching. lol

Why is there a skillet down there? Leaky roof? :(
i was soaking my toe in hot water, since its still not 100% i still do it :p

that would be a pretty bad spot to put all my stuff under a leaky spot. also very bad if it was leaking since there are 5 floors above me :p lol

i also plan on cleaning the pot once my toe is all better so there lol :p

Haha! Totally! My guess is it's a urine catcher for those SUPER lazy days. :)
no lol
Oh I just noticed the pan on the deck!

HAHA!

Btw: Thanks for the Matrix screensaver link I love it.
LOL
LOL @ the pan on the floor. so random.

hehehhe

well... it doesn't take you long to get a messy desk lol.... last pictures you posted where nice and tidy

... also nice to see that in the last 30 seconds of a super intense basketball game you were taking pictures instead of watching. lol

lol it will be cleaned up soon. i'm still not done in my room :). i have to swap out of one the jerkers and put one of the jerkers in the other room :)

i was soaking my toe in hot water, since its still not 100% i still do it :p

that would be a pretty bad spot to put all my stuff under a leaky spot. also very bad if it was leaking since there are 5 floors above me :p lol

i also plan on cleaning the pot once my toe is all better so there lol :p

no lol

LOL

hehehhe

um, i hope you dont use that to cook in after you soak ur toe in it.:confused: haha

setup2w.jpg

Go Bulls! What are you studying? I still have some friends at USF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back