Post your workstation 2008 !

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's actually "Post your workstation 2008 ! " thread, not "Post your computer but the main centerpiece is actually my firearm I must show my e-thug e-peen instead of concealing the weapon, I show it off because I'm just a lib that wouldn't know what to do with it anyway if someone was threatening my life.. they'd probably take it away from me and shoot me with it." thread.

EDIT: Fuck it, you're not worth getting banned for.

Uh oh... we're back to the guns again.
I'm going to duck in the corner over here and wait 'til y'all get finished bustin' e-caps in each other's asses...the blue screen of death looms near. When we get back to the workstations, someone let me know.

I agree, this thread should be only about your workstation.However, if your gun, knife happen to be there when taking your picture, so be it.

Obviously people who want to keep their weapons hidden, will do so. Some people have several hobbies, other than pc building [one of which may be guns or knives as a hobby]. Similarly, there are people who have sword collections as setups to their workstation areas, is that bad too?

It's just a display of what you have showing. If someone is proud to have a gun, knife, etc., they will be glad to display that item in their picture. I don't think anyone here should judge that particular individual.

With one exception. If there is a post that is created, "Show your workstation" and you "Show your Gun" etc...And the idea of the topic is going off topic..

Just how I feel about it.

:)

It's just a display of what you have showing. If someone is proud to have a gun, knife, etc., they will be glad to display that item in their picture. I don't think anyone here should judge that particular individual.

Yes, but look at picture of Tantrix. What is meant to be a workstation in this thread ? You should see at least the monitor, the case, keyboard, mouse. Other's are extra. Now what we see on a picture from Tantrix ? Router, knife, money pocket, gun, router, part of mouse, part of computer case, part of desk. What is in center ? Knife, gun. Do he use that knife or gun more often that his monitor ? No ? Then why not show us the monitor instead of you super-uber weapon arsenal ?

Jeezus... I never thought I'd post a pic in this thread, but I guess in an effort to get shit back on track, I will....

No guns or knives, just my shit and Chester the ferocious guard dog there on the couch. Oh and the hatchet on the wall, but I only use that to kill zombies;)

lolz.jpg

it for sale?!!?!1!!>?

Jeezus... I never thought I'd post a pic in this thread, but I guess in an effort to get shit back on track, I will....

No guns or knives, just my shit and Chester the ferocious guard dog there on the couch. Oh and the hatchet on the wall, but I only use that to kill zombies;)

Lol, are those motherboards for wall art? Unique, never seen that done before.

Hey M0B1L3... how's that RocketFish mouse? I thought about getting one for my laptop.

its not bad, easy setup nd use but the one thing that sucks is battery life...i couldnt tell u how long it'll last exactly but its definitely not as long as logitechs. i think the dynex batteries that came with it lasted longer then energizer nd duracell i put in after. if anything just get those cheap dynex batteries...thank god i get them dirt cheap like 2 bucks for a 48 pack

LOL^^^^ damn vodka ...where is your other monstrosity of a speaker

PS: How the hell do get any "work" done with all that stuff (crap/shineys) around your desk?\

God damn hippy's and there lava lamps

LOL^^^^ damn vodka ...where is your other monstrosity of a speaker

PS: How the hell do get any "work" done with all that stuff (crap/shineys) around your desk?\

God damn hippy's and there lava lamps

It's behind the chair on a shelf to my right. Those speakers are some of the best sounding boxes I have ever had... Onkoyo S58's... about 20 years old and still shake the windows.

As far as getting "work" done.... all the shit around my desk is nothing distracting compared to my three boys and our dogs:)

Are they 3 way speakers or 4? My dad use to have some of them, but he cant recall.

Ah, I see now. Your walls are blood red from all the zombies you've hacked to pieces. Good show mate!

pimp that wall art bro, I like to display my snowboards year round on my wall. Fun way of making them useful!

EDIT: Fuck it, you're not worth getting banned for.

good idea, this is a post your workstation thread, and not post your firearms thread there is one of those in genmay we are all, pointing out the fact that having a firearm on your desk is unsafe, impractical, and it doesn't make you look cool so please don't post pictures with firearms in them in this thread.

good idea, this is a post your workstation thread, and not post your firearms thread there is one of those in genmay we are all, pointing out the fact that having a firearm on your desk is unsafe, impractical, and it doesn't make you look cool so please don't post pictures with firearms in them in this thread.

My original post pretty much said that some people were cluttering the thread saying that firearms increased your e-peen, etc

fact is, no one was helping the cause

Three way...great reproduction for old speakers:)

Nice glad to see there holding up....lol my dads gone through 2 pairs of Dalilquest 4 way i25s or something like that number?! He is a big hifi head. Im the Jr hifi junkie with 3 sets down and currently running Polk RT25i's in 4.1 mode

They really have been quite amazing from a quality standpoint... I lost a tweeter in one of them when they were about a year old, but I was able to get that replaced.....

Hopefully nothing like that happens again, I'm pretty sure I'll be shit out of luck with replacement parts if anything else goes bad....

Hi,

My case is a Silverstone TJ-07.

I will have to take some more pics soon.

Specs:
Abit IP35-Pro rev 1.1
Intel Q6600 G0 stepping @ 3.6 Ghz
Corsair Dominator 8500C5 1066
WD Raptor X 74GB
Pioneer DVR-215 Dual Layer burner
Zalman fan controller
4 x 120mm Zalman fans
All cables sleeved using Vantec cable sleeving kit
D_tek cpu block
MCR220 radiator
Mcres micro reservoir
Laing DDC Ultra pump
XFX 8800GT 512 xXx Edition
Acer P241W
Silverstone ST60F 600 Watt power supply

rentay... I really like the looks of that rig you got there. I can tell you pay attention to the details... you sleeved every wire on the 24 pin ATX connector :D... I did this to mine as well... and I think that means we are perfectionists... either that, or we have too much time on our hands ;)
Anyway... great job there.

Awesome setup Rentay, got a question though.... Do you like using that keyboard? Seems like it would be one of those old school keyboards that makes TONS of noise and is hard to press the keys. Of course, I can't really know, cant reach through the picture to test it :)

Btw, Nice Lamborgini Reventon :D

Hi,

Thanks all for the positive comments. I am thoroughly impressed with the build considering this is my first ever build that I have been so meticulous about!

TooBooKoo: Thank you. Yea, the 24 pin ATX connector didnt take all that long to do. Maybe we are perfectionists! I purchased a depinning tool which was absolute garbage and resorted to the paperclip method,, my thumbs still hurt :p

Barb4rian: Thanks! :D The keyboard is crap! I have a Logitech G15 but have been so busy I still havent unpacked it yet! lol.

PS. the background image is of a Lamborghini Murcielago LP640!

Regards

My two computers. This is an old pic, and I don't have a camera to take pictures of how they are set up right now, maybe in a bit.
ps. oh yea, check out the totally fake gun in there, i used paint cause I dont have photoshop on my new computer. lol @ e-thuggin.

MS Paint FTW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back