Post your workstation 2008 !

Status
Not open for further replies.
desktopfrontzr1.jpg

desktopsidefo6.jpg

Hello i'm french i don't speak very good english.

This is my Workstation :

img00003rx8.jpg

img00008hb3.jpg

img00014ot7.jpg

img00024eg2.jpg

Hello i'm french i don't speak very good english.

This is my Workstation :

img00024eg2.jpg

Looks very good, but would look even better if you trimmed those zip ties ; )

Google french translation: Physique assez bon , mais would sembler égal mieux si vous tailler là code postal cravates ; ) (I'm not sure how accurate that is lol)

Google french translation: Physique assez bon , mais would sembler égal mieux si vous tailler là code postal cravates ; ) (I'm not sure how accurate that is lol)

I understand ;) yes i don't have cut this, because i have make it this morning =)

well it didn't even attempt to translate "would" lol :p

I hate to ask this question...but....

Aon, what desk is that?

(hey, at least I'm not inquiring about a Jerker)

eab16hatchie nice set up, I really like it and what case are you using? I want to guess it's a Lian Li PC-65B but I'm not really sure.

Also, I really should get my desk up here, I'll work on that later today.

This may be a weird place to ask (but couldn't figure anywhere else!), but can anyone recommend a good computer chair and price, and where to buy? Some things to consider:

I'm pretty tall at 6'3" but haven't had much problem with normal chairs (aside from those low back el' Cheapo office chairs), 200 lbs, so not overweight for my height really, don't really have that much of a budget, but not looking to spend huge amounts. I'll probably be getting a used jerker, or an ikea fredrik for my main workstation. Not really going to bother with colors, straight black would work for me well, but as long as they don't look fugly I'll take anything. Oh, also like air-y chairs, mesh, something like that, as long as it isn't leather or something that gets hot!

Solid feather is that a fredrik with no top self? And what cabinets are those? And what paint color is that, i been wanting to paint my room grey!

Gazoo.... I'm just about the same size as you are, well... exactly actually and my wife bought this chair for me about a year and a half ago, and I absolutely love it. Very comfortable and isn't showing any signs of wear.

Gazoo.... I'm just about the same size as you are, well... exactly actually and my wife bought this chair for me about a year and a half ago, and I absolutely love it. Very comfortable and isn't showing any signs of wear.

Thanks for the response, looks like it would get a bit hot in that, I prefer mesh-ish chairs I guess.

So, I finally got around to taking pictures.

Here's my setup
desk002.jpg

My desk's cable management, it was better but I dragged my comp to a LAN and life has destroyed it
desk001.jpg

And then these four are waiting to go up on the wall
image002-1.jpg
image001-1.jpg
image003.jpg
image004-1.jpg

Upgrades (hopefully) coming soon will be a Logitech G5, a Steelpad S&S, a new keyboard and I'm also currently considering painting my walls red but as about half of the people who are on here have their walls red I might reconsider.

Regnak, where'd you buy the poster frames? Been considering getting some off frameusa, they're pretty cheap, but I need to buy a minimum of $100, and don't wanna do that and have cheap frames come through. Those look pretty damn good.

Yay for the tube frame Wally World Desk!! I used to have that same thing. I hated it.

Anywho, here's my setups:

2006:

Parents

2007:
dsc00060lv4.jpg

Living with my buddy about a mile from campus.

2008:

dscf0243copytq8.jpg

Recently moved in with the GF into a single bedroom APT, so here's our setups...(Still cleaning when I took this) I don't even have my Z5500's hooked up yet! ugh

dscf0247copyeg1.jpg

Does the laptop actually run noticibly cooler with no bottom?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back