Post your Cosmos

Ru7hl355

n00b
Lets see those Cosmos Cases!:D

i will start.

DSC00348.JPG

DSC00349.JPG

DSC00345.JPG

I like this case and would like to get one, right now I'm waiting for my refund from Cyber power and then I'll see what I can do. Great pics.

good job on the window, i seen one that was just one big window as the side panel, looks great and you dont have to chop up the door :D

what direction is your intake fan pointing? im trying to get the best path, to get air to my cooler.

um, the intake is pointing "in" unless I'm not understanding the question. But if you mean, the rotational or directional fan at the bottom, then I got it pointing at the tail end of the video card. This way, the VC gets a little air--though I got GREAT cooling on the card already--and the Waterblock gets the rest. Then the outake fan does the rest. It's effective--more than I thought. I was so used to having the fan in front where the HD cages are in this case that I thought I would lose some vent quality.

I haven't. Then again, I am watercooling and the VC has a third party cooler on it.

I even modded the front so there IS a fan underneathe the drive cage. I don't use it however since it turned out i was getting enough air from the intake fan at the bottom.

Hope that answers your question.

yeh thanks :)

my intake is pointing in the same direction by the sounds of it. i cable tied a 120mm CM fan into the spare 5.25" drive bays to see if it helped suck more air in, it didnt help temps which are tbh, good im just looking for something to do lol.

without the fan there, you can still feel the air being sucked in through the front due to the negative pressure. i took the metal plates out, and now when i open the door my temps drop 2c LOL!:D

vintage%20pc%20junk2.jpg

I would take pictures inside this case, but not everyone is over 18 to view computer nudity at this magnitude.

can u oc that quad more or are you happy at 3?

not tried tbh, im happy at 3ghz. its a B3 so dunno how much further i can push it, might try get to 3.2.

what 120mm fans are people using, i have some sharkoon ones but there giving out a decent whack of noise so looking to replace them. i have heard the Scythe Slipstreams are good.

I read somewhere the case gives you the option to add another fan (similar to the one at the bottom that clips in and can be rotated) on top of the hard drive cages where the 3.5" adapter/bay is at. You just remove the 3.5" adapter and clip in another one of those fans. Cooler Master has not made the whole clip in rotational fan setup available to the public yet though (to my knowledge).

It would be great if Cooler Master releases this option soon cause a lot of people are holding back due to the whole hard drive cooling unawareness. I just received my case yesterday and see a lot of potential with this case. Very spacious.

I'm still not sure how I feel about the whole negative pressure thing & video card cooling contraption. Guess I'll find out when I put my new system together. I do wish there was an option for more cooling on the video card though. But I'm sure thats something that can be taken care of with a few mods to suit my liking. :D

Also, for those interested or those disappointed about not having a windows option. Frozencpu does have a window for this case, looks sweet too.

vintage%20pc%20junk2.jpg

I would take pictures inside this case, but not everyone is over 18 to view computer nudity at this magnitude.
^
This is by far the best comp I've seen on [H]ard to date :D

Pkirk618, Is that your radiator on top? (The big black thing)

my, just check this thread. Thanks for the kinds words.

The WC unit is a nautilus 500 and it cools extremely well.

My hard drives are stored on top, in the hot swappable (black) unit you see above my DVDs--and I have nothing stored on the bottom. That said, my temps are very cool since the unit has its own cooling feature (just a fan)--but it's very effective. Always cool to touch.

Also, for those interested or those disappointed about not having a windows option. Frozencpu does have a window for this case, looks sweet too.

That is a decent window but two things I don't like.

1. I don't like seeing HDD and DVD cages--so the window is too big.

2. The price.

Get a jiggy saw and cut a way. It was terribly easy. Then use a dremel to fix the imperfection and the corners. Then, take the 100 bones you just saved and use it on another upgrade :)

Heck, send me the side panel with the rubber seal and for much less, I can help u out.

Back