PoE

Roost426

Limp Gawd
Anyone else think this mod absolutely rocks!!!

Once they add some more weapons and sound affects this will be the greatest bf mod ever.

WOW! Can't believe you guys haven't heard of it yet :confused:

http://www.pointofexistence.com/component/

Kick ass modern warfare mod for BFV, first version just came out and it is so sweet!

The models in this game are amazing.

I hate to say it but this mod surpasses DC (and im an avid DC player)

Weird that you havent heard of it, alot of people had been hyping it got over 18,000 downloads on the first day :cool:

The biggest problem around here is people assuming everyone knows what these acronym's mean. Please spell it out in the thread at least so we can get a clue. It helps those of us who are unaware. ;)

Anyway, last time I played DC was back when it was still very beta. You know when NO ONE even thought about flying a chopper unless you were a complete newbie or if you just wanted to fly straight up in the air and fire missles at your teammates and then watch it tilt to the side until it came crashing back down to earth. So I'm a bit out of sorts on all these new mods.

I dont own Battlefield : V nor plan to in the future, so not everyone understands what this mystical PoE means lol. The mod looks cool, but again... 20-32 person servers are old and boring. Its like using windows 2.0, fun, but gets old quick. Now.. 50,000 person servers ... :D

Back