Please welcome our new DC moderator, DR_K13

Lethal

ViragoAdmin Emeritus
DR_K13 has been a big contributor here and is going to be helping out as a moderator in Distributed Computing. Please give him a warm welcome. :)

Lethal said:
DR_K13 has been a big contributor here and is going to be helping out as a moderator in Distributed Computing. Please give him a warm welcome. :)

Good job DR_K13. We'll try to keep you busy with inappropriate posts.... :)

Lethal said:

Wow! Congrats DR_K13!!!
Now you can be the MODerfied borger :D

Crongrats once agian!

Lethal said:

congratulations DR. K13. Your legendary b0rging stories are what got me into shameless b0rging.

Egad. I see that he has been a member less than a year and he is now a mod. :eek:
Makes this promotion even more congratulatory.

Thanks guys/gals. I will try to post some new usefull info under the FAQ section, I have also been throwing around a few Ideas to get more rigs folding. I will post programs as I see fit. ;)

u_DR_K13

u_DR_K13

Congrats on the new moderator job!

Keep on Folding!!

Hi Moose!!!, I am not trying to take relics job, just helping out since I am on the forum from 7am to 5pm PST Mon-fri.

u_DR_K13

u_DR_K13

DR_K13 said:
Hi Moose!!!, I am not trying to take relics job, just helping out since I am on the forum from 7am to 5pm PST Mon-fri.

u_DR_K13

u_DR_K13
That's cool...I was just wondering if you knew what happened to him.

Oh and BTW, SUP DR?!?!?

I dont know where relic has been, I miss him :( , I made a " wheres relic ? " thread a while back, he poped in then left and I havent seen him around for a month or so,I hope he is doing well!
u_DR_K13

u_DR_K13

DR_K13 said:
I dont know where relic has been, I miss him :( , I made a " wheres relic ? " thread a while back, he poped in then left and I havent seen him around for a month or so,I hope he is doing well!
u_DR_K13

u_DR_K13
Yeah, me too
:(

rogue_jedi said:
i'll try and avoid making you look too bad...

hehe good luck. herding cats comes to mind here...

hey It looks my my House! , Just kidding i only have 2 kittahs.

With all my boxes running 24/7 I have had to come up with filter systems on all boxes!
Damn cat fur.

u_DR_K13

u_DR_K13

Sucker!

j/k

Good luck with me, I'll try and behave....sometimes

:mad: I really dislike moderators! They are always abusing their power and banning people for fun! Prancing around flaunting their dictatorship like ideals pressuring others into cowardness! Ahhh mann. You know, that is all we need right now... :(
Uhh, Just kidding! Please don't ban me. :D Being that I am new here I am looking forward to seeing much more of you around this forum. Congrats, on your new position and keep on Folding!!!

What the flip? Awesome man!!! Mod away! Kick some protein ass!! W0000t!! Oneone!!!sixtynine!

I guess since you finally passed me in the stats, I'll allow this promotion!
Been gone for a bit; glad to see this happen. Just don't forget to sleep...
A big congrats to my arch-rival/competitor/awesome guy/friend! Keep up the good work and don't forget us little guys in the posting ranks!

Yeah, you may be a mod now, but I still have more posts than you. :p

Welcome, new Mr. Mod Man! We rarely need to be moderated around here, but it's good to know we've got someone on the job. :)

Mattman said:
Welcome, new Mr. Mod Man! We rarely need to be moderated around here, but it's good to know we've got someone on the job. :)

I know a mod is not needed around here, I am just cleaning up threads and making sure parts are not sold in the DC parts swap thread. Thats about all I have to do.
I am also making the FAQ section more user friendly.

Good deal. Dang you moved up the ranks fast !

I admin at therangerstation.com and know how much time can be spent just moving posts in the right spot, calming bickering guests and keeping things in line while keeping folk happy. Luckily we dont suffer the issues of other forums in this forum, but you still have your work cut out for you !!

Congratulations, brother. FOLD ON !!

Back