Please help me determine whether this service (game) is legit or just a scam

Gabriel

2[H]4U
Back in 2008, a company and game called Kwari launched in Europe. I believe it was not yet available in the U.S. because of some gambling laws, but the game and website shut down later that year. The website went up again sometime in 2013, and today I got an e-mail informing me that the game is now available in more countries (one being the U.S.). Since this is considered a game of skill, players are required to deposit real money into their accounts before playing for real money. I've only played on practice servers.
Here is the e-mail I got today:

"KWARI IS OPENING TO MORE COUNTRIES
Come and play in the evenings!!! - After work!! - Earn more cash!!
You have been selected as one of 500 players to play this weekend

Create an account at KWARI.COM
Verify it using the email we will send you
Deposit a few $$$ using Paypal
DOWNLOAD the game from the website
Get Ready for the opening at 8PM GMT

Kwari will be giving KW$100 bonuses for the TOP 10 on the leaderboard this weekend

Good Shooting!!!
KWARI OPS"

When I e-mailed support middle of last year about their plans to release it in the U.S., their reply was the following:
"We are planning on opening in the US later this year.
There is no defined date yet and we don't have the cash for a huge marketing campaign so the player base is going to have to grow organically.
Please sign-up for news if you haven't already."

Unlike when it went live in 2008, the website does not have a message board anymore, so I don't have any idea of who is aware that this game exists, so before I risk adding at least $10 from paypal, I'd like to hear your opinions about this.

As far as I know, the company that owns kwari is Speypoint Technology Limited:

http://www.endole.co.uk/company/06975897/spey-point-technology-limited
https://www.companiesintheuk.co.uk/ltd/spey-point-technology

and the game's website is www.kwari.com

Thank you for your help!

Kwari wikipedia entry

free-hugs-seems-legit_o_1769179.jpg

Regardless of its legitimacy OP, why on earth would you play or participate in a game that will be a target for hackers and you lose real money?

Back