PlanetSide 2

Grabbed the code. Thanks a ton MOC! I've been really excited to see how this game turns out :D

Also I'll be giving more away ...this just started today ( sat ) so I'm pretty shure every day this upcoming week I'll have a new key ..

I played PS 1 since it's inception, probably 3 yrs straight when it was new back in 2003 , and it was a pay per month game ( sony ) and just got tired of paying and went on to other things . got tired of the game , was maxed out in rank ..you no bored .

Well ! PS2 .. let me tell ya .. ya thats right .. is a better nicer ,way cooler PS ...and the best part is ? It will be free ...and it's alot of fun ..It just really is .. If you no the original PS .. you will love these new worlds ...

So stand By .

fyi if you've signed up for the beta in the past and never got an email, just go to www.planetside2.com/download and log in and see if the download works - if it does then your account is in the beta... I know that happened to some of my friends, they never saw any emails but the link worked and they're playing

also, I've got a key in my personal email that I'll put up here when I get home later

edit: it's also pretty easy to get keys by following the PS2 guys on twitter... I've received 5 total over the past couple months that I handed out to friends

AM3G-2PPJ-PZN7-2R69-TNC9

Who gets it, gets it, but please reply if you took it so tons of other folks won't keep trying to redeem it.

EDIT: Another key:
DX6N-GTDG-9DFF-DD3M-HNHA

So since only Snowknight26 replied that the bottom one was used by his friend, I can only assume that the top one I posted is still valid.

Here is another one to add to that one: RCHX-ACF2-D792-6RE3-RHJN.

Last edited:
Here you go folks, hope you enjoy it:

X97F-9DND-KETR-E3HZ-KX44

Please reply so people know you redeemed it.

First come, first served

Send your buddy beta key to a friend now and start making history!
6ZPE-PX6R-ECZ7-ZZJE-GTKJ

Any more codes? :( I'm follwing #planetside2 on twitter.

they gave everyone a code so there should be more, i gave mine to some one else on the forum though, sorry. but i'll see what i can do to get some more.

How do you know if you've received a code from twitter? e-mail?

dunno they might message you through it, i don't use twitter so i have no clue. but they sent out an email to everyone that was already in the beta with a key at the bottom of it. so if you know some one in the beta bug the shit out of them to check their email.

If anyone is looking for a key to get into this game you can get one from PlanetSide Universe. Higby (PS2 Creative Director) gave the site 1000 keys and there is still quite a few left.

Just got a key from the friend to enter the beta, can't wait to start playing ,might try it out today later.

Just got a key from the friend to enter the beta, can't wait to start playing ,might try it out today later.

download everything, during the week days the servers are down from 12 am PST to 6am PST and during the weekends they are down 12 am PST to 2 am PST. just as a heads up.

if anyone wants to get together and do some squad rushes and shit, i'm on thebes server as New Conglomerate pretty sure my name on that one is sirmonkey1, since i have a couple different ones on different servers.

Last edited:
Back