Phantek Enthoo Evolv or Thermaltake Core P3

AJD1979

n00b
Hi All,
Thank you in advance for your help. I am torn between making a decision as to which ATX Case to get:

1. Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX Glass (Galaxy Silver)
2. Thermaltake Core P3 SE Snow Edition

I wanted to perhaps get some of ya'lls feedback on this. Any experience? Is one better than the other? How about look wise? Any problems with either one?

In case it helps, I'm putting the following in my case:
1. Motherboard: Asus X-99 Deluxe II
2. CPU: Intel Core i7 6800K
3. GPU: Asus DUAL-GTX1070-8G
4. RAM: Corsair Vengeance LED 16GB (2 x 8GB)

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thank you in advance.
AJ

Well, i have the smaller enthoo evolv, mitx version. It's simpler and cheaper made than it's bigger brother, but even then it feels very well made and thought out, with removable radiator mounts, adjustable fan locations etc. Haven't had the thermaltake core p3, but it's a completely different thing. To me, it's just a stand for your hardware - probably a nightmare to keep ir clean. I'd go with the enthoo evolv atx, looks great and is an actual case.

I have the Enthoo Evolv, and I love it.
The only downside is there are no external bays, if you care about those.

Otherwise this case is an absolute beauty.

I have the OG Evolve ATX (no glass) and it is easilly the best looking case for sale today. It's build quality is fantastic.

The Thermaltake P3/5 cases are one-trick-ponies. If you want a wall-mounted case or something that looks different, then they are the way to go. Quality-wise, Phanteks can't be beaten.

Back