Perpetual Free Steam Codes Thread

If anyone didn't know, if you have a retail version of Prey laying around (the original, not the Arkane studios one) you can add it to Steam.

If anyone didn't know, if you have a retail version of Prey laying around (the original, not the Arkane studios one) you can add it to Steam.
Yep I did this back in 2011 with the 2006 Prey, Bioshock 2 also works.

Here's another steam left over key from this month humble bundle

1 x OZYMANDIAS: BRONZE AGE EMPIRE SIM (Steam Key) gone to kirbyrj

pm for key!

Last edited:
Hi guys I have two extra steams keys to give away 1 key per person!
pm me!

1 x Tin Can go to CAD4466HK
1 x Hot Brass gone to Gebriel2

Last edited:
Hello here's a few more steam/gog games pm for keys (1 per person)!

1 x Aces & Adventures Steam key gone to CAD4466HK
1 x foretales steam key gone to acefightr

Last edited:
A couple of more GoG keys are available, 1 per person pm me!

1 x Doom 3 gone
1 x The Textorcist: The Story of Ray Bibbia
1 x Ozymandias GOG (I think is GOG key)
1 x The Coma 2: Vicious Sisters - Deluxe Edition gone

Last edited:
I got the recent Humble Bundle and here's the duplicates. In true Hunger Games fashion, may the odds be ever in your favor. Redeem on Steam, and please remember to post and say so if you claimed it.

Sid Meier’s Civilization® VI
2N246-I2NMV-HRN8D

Sid Meier's Civilization VI: Civilization & Scenario Pack Bundle
3J072-N2WVE-J5RB9

Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth - The Collection
3IIHJ-46ANG-XI49W

Last edited:
I got the recent Humble Bundle and here's the duplicates. In true Hunger Games fashion, may the odds be ever in your favor. Redeem on Steam, and please remember to post and say so if you claimed it.

Sid Meier’s Civilization® VI
2N246-I2NMV-HRN8D

Sid Meier's Civilization VI: Civilization & Scenario Pack Bundle
3J072-N2WVE-J5RB9

Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth - The Collection
3IIHJ-46ANG-XI49W
Claimed. Was on the fence about picking up the humble bundle, as I had duplicates as well, this shores up some of what I needed. Thanks again!

have a few keys still available

1 x REBEL INC: ESCALATION steam key
1 x The Textorcist: The Story of Ray Bibbia expired key :(
1 x Ozymandias GOG (I think is GOG key) expire key :(

Last edited:
Posting a request for a change :D

I wouldn't mind trying out Disco Elysium, as I've heard good things about it. If anyone has an extra key from that newest IGN Humble Bundle, I'd be happy to trade you something for it. Normally I'll just buy the bundle and give unwanted keys away, but the only one I'm really interested in out of that one is DE.

TIA

Posting a request for a change :D

I wouldn't mind trying out Disco Elysium, as I've heard good things about it. If anyone has an extra key from that newest IGN Humble Bundle, I'd be happy to trade you something for it. N

TIA
It's $10 on steam, so it's cheaper than the HB buy-in. I got stuck very early on in the game, so I put it down, versus going to a walk-through.

It's a very different experience (for the positive) in a video game. I've definitely gotten more than $10 of entertainment with what I experienced so far (but I did pay almost full price on it).

It's $10 on steam, so it's cheaper than the HB buy-in. I got stuck very early on in the game, so I put it down, versus going to a walk-through.

It's a very different experience (for the positive) in a video game. I've definitely gotten more than $10 of entertainment with what I experienced so far (but I did pay almost full price on it).
Thanks. I'm just trying to avoid buying it if possible because my backlog (like many folks) is already stupid long. I have lots of spare keys (for decent stuff, not shovelware) that I can trade for it. If not, no biggie - I'll pick it up eventually. :)

Thanks for your impressions btw!

Hi guys I have a couple steam keys available, 1 key per person pm me!

1 x Expeditions: Rome gone to CAD4466HK
1 x The Pale Beyond gone to oMeK

1 x DC universe infinite 1-month free trial

Last edited:
Humble just reminded me that I have a Steam Doom Eternal Key that needs to be claimed from last January 2023's bundle. I already own it so here it is. This is for the base game alone no DLC. Please post if you claimed it.

Doom Eternal (Steam) : XA9H8-ICVJY-AMI4T

Last edited:
Back