Performance PC's goes to 24% discount on all EKWB products + other great products.

I was going to make my own hot deals post about PPCs, the post might as well go here.

While I am buying a bunch of stuff from Performance PCs this year, the website's discount system is multiplicative rather than additive so you would not get the advertised discount. Even though the ad says up to 24 percent (should you spend $1,000+ on stuff in one purchase), the actual discount is a bit less. If you bought a full grand worth of EK gear, and at this point that is maybe two mediocre GPU blocks, the actual discount and total would be $1,000 X (100% - 10%) X (100% - 14%) for a 22.6% discount and a total price of $774 rather than $760.

In the event that anybody from Performance PCs checks this Board, would you either adjust the discounting system or the advertisement?

I'd much prefer getting the few extra bucks saved versus a change in the ad...

Also be aware, that using the BF discounts means losing access to free shipping, and I don't know about the residents of other countries or US states, but Florida residents pay full sales tax.

Back