painting fans

DREW10

Weaksauce
im looking into getting this fan.....but it wouldnt go with my color "scheme".....so is it possible to paint fans?

Yes, just make sure to make super sure that everything you DON'T want paint on is taped off well.

Tiny said:
Yes, just make sure to make super sure that everything you DON'T want paint on is taped off well.

...and make sure the fan is turned off when you spray. (True story: I watched someone spraypaint a fan while it was powered up "so the paint will go on evenly". Being the ever-so-helpful people we are, the rest of us agreed that it was a good idea and moved a good distance away to watch the show. The paint did go evenly - on him and everything behind him.)

Zamboni said:
...and make sure the fan is turned off when you spray. (True story: I watched someone spraypaint a fan while it was powered up "so the paint will go on evenly". Being the ever-so-helpful people we are, the rest of us agreed that it was a good idea and moved a good distance away to watch the show. The paint did go evenly - on him and everything behind him.)
OMG! If I was him I'd just tell people I was drunk or something. hehe

Back