Painkiller demo

indeed and i've already played it. the no save feature is a total pisser offer.

but it seems ok cool. nothing really made me go "omg awesome" and to me in fact he looks a helluva lot like will rock and serious sam.

how did you get it so quick? where did you download from? im desperate. downloading with bt at 11kB/s

I keep getting CTDs with my system, don't know wtf the problem is. The game itself is ok, nothing new.

Performance is really good, I'm at max detail 1280x1024 and it is always above 30fps even in the thickest of combat.

I use FRAPS (www.fraps.com)

I started CTD'ing in BF1942 but I restarted my comp and DC ran ok, hopefully this will too. I pray it doesn't as I just got ANOTHER batch of RAM after my last two sticks were defective.(caused games to CTD alot)

first level was cool, but secon level was a serious same clone and got old after 5 seconds.

needs more dark/ occult undead killing stuff less serious sam. either way i think its fun but not good enough to buy

Originally posted by ARN
how did you get it so quick? where did you download from? im desperate. downloading with bt at 11kB/s

I usually use gamershell.com for all my downloads. Just use the Netherlands mirrors. I'm in california and max out my 1.5mb DSL with the netherland mirrors.

Back