Owner of 2x OG Titan, switch to gtx 1070/1080?

refraxion

[H]F Junkie
Hey guys like the title says, I'm wondering if it would be worth to sell off my OG Titans to get one of gtx 1070 or a 1080?

Haven't been keeping up with the past few releases of cards.

Yup, better dx 12 support, better driver support as it's the newest flavor, way less power consumption and an OCd 1080 might be as fast as two OG Titans.

IMO you'd be better off selling both of your OG Titans, and then getting a single Pascal Titan X, if you want a large and meaningful increase in gaming performance. If that's out of your budget range, then wait for the GTX 1080 Ti, if it comes out.

IMO you'd be better off selling both of your OG Titans, and then getting a single Pascal Titan X, if you want a large and meaningful increase in gaming performance. If that's out of your budget range, then wait for the GTX 1080 Ti, if it comes out.
I think that was what I wanted to before but with the CAD the way it is.. I'm not sure if I'd want to dole out $1600 for a card haha.

^ This

How much would OG Titans even go for nowadays? I can't imagine they can score me very much?

How much would OG Titans even go for nowadays? I can't imagine they can score me very much?

The OG Titans actually are worth a good bit due to their superior DP performance for prosumer applications...They should fetch at least ~$350 on eBay..

Back