Oops, accidently busted my headphones, need another pair.

Kuros

[H]ard|Gawd
I mostly use the headphones for PC gaming, but I don't need a headset as I have a stand alone microphone that works great.

I'm looking into Sennheiser HD-280s and would like to know if that's the way to go, or if there is something else better. I'm looking to spend about $100 max.

Call Sennheiser and see if you can get replacement parts. I needed a new headband for my HD595s. The part was ~30$ and all it took was some soldering and a little patience and they were good as new.

Call Sennheiser and see if you can get replacement parts. I needed a new headband for my HD595s. The part was ~30$ and all it took was some soldering and a little patience and they were good as new.

It wasn't a pair of Sennheisers, it was some $40 Plantronics.

i've been using a denon ahd1001 for over a year with my pc and it's great, closed cans, small but comfy, the headband was never tight and didn't need any adjusting

i tried the audio technica ad700, but i didnt like the airiness (these are open cans), although a lot of people will say the soundstage is top-notch (if FPS is your thing, soundstage could be real crucial)

Back