OMG Call of Duty 2 1.02 patch OUT!!!!

the gamer

[H]ard|Gawd
Been waiting for this for awhile, just need the editor now.

Call Of Duty® 2 - Patch Information

Call of Duty® 2 Multiplayer 1.2 Upgrade

DESCRIPTION:

This Call of Duty® 2 Multiplayer 1.2 Upgrade will bring all supported versions of Call of Duty® 2 up to version 1.2, and includes the multi-core processor optimizations contained in the 1.01 upgrade.

This update supports US/UK English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Polish, Russian, Czech, Japanese, Chinese Traditional, Chinese Simplified, and Korean language versions of Call of Duty 2 only.

FEATURES:

The Call of Duty® 2 Multiplayer 1.2 Upgrade adds the following features... - Optional PunkBuster™ anti-cheat technology for online play! - HTTP Redirect functionality for servers running Mods or custom maps. - "Message Of The Day" functionality for multiplayer server messages which will appear on the client's Welcome Screen. - Improved multiplayer spawning on all maps designed to reduce the likelihood of spawning near enemy players. - Two new multiplayer maps: Harbor, and Rhine!
FIXES:

- Rare AMD dual-core bug in single player that stopped health regeneration. - Client exploit that could cause multiplayer servers to crash. - Numerous multiplayer exploit fixes.
Additional Information can be found <readme>
File name: CallofDuty2Patchv1_2.exe
File size: 33.0MB

http://www.callofduty2.com/patch/

Xecutor said:
Wow only the second patch, how long has this game been out?

Yeah my thoughts exactly. Even though the SP was really good and hardly experience any glitches except that it was very hardware demanding, I didnt have a problem with it. On the MP side, I hated it. I used to play COD 1 MP for a long time. Go into COD 2 MP and its really messed up. About time Punkbuster was added, hopefully that will fix alot of things. I find that any mode with smoke gernades is fucking ridicolous as the main goal is to smoke spam that place up and shoot everywhere and hope you get a kill.

Asian Dub Foundation said:
if only they can give out a dual core patch that actually works

It works......to a point

It really works though at low resulotions. On those higher resolutions as they are more dependent on the GPU, CPU doesnt come into play that much. But at low resolutions where there CPU is more dependent on, the dual core patch helps. The Quake 4 patch though was way much better.

Lazy_Moron said:
It works......to a point

It really works though at low resulotions. On those higher resolutions as they are more dependent on the GPU, CPU doesnt come into play that much. But at low resolutions where there CPU is more dependent on, the dual core patch helps. The Quake 4 patch though was way much better.

yeah if only they can make it like the quake 4 patch

Back