Okay, now how do i level up?

.Wiggles.

Limp Gawd
this is really my first RPG, played a lil wow and diablo before but this game is different. I dont get how to level up (i know im stupid) but im like scared to leave the city place because like everything kicks my ass. lol im a Redguard Monk, if that is even a good combo? If you guys can give me some advice as to what i should do it would be greatly appreciated. i feel like an idiot lol

You get a message saying you should meditate on what you've learned when you can level up.

Then just get in a bed and sleep for more than 3 hours.

oblivion lol, all the forum topics are on it so i supposed u all would know (actually i forgot)

but anyway, this game seems way more complex in the leveling up area. Like most games all u do is kill stuff and u level, but in oblivion u got to level up certian skills before u actually level up or am i missing something?

.Wiggles. said:
oblivion lol, all the forum topics are on it so i supposed u all would know (actually i forgot)

but anyway, this game seems way more complex in the leveling up area. Like most games all u do is kill stuff and u level, but in oblivion u got to level up certian skills before u actually level up or am i missing something?

I think you get to level up after improving (using the skill in game) a certain amount of skills. And all you have to do to level up is find a bed and sleep in it for 1 hour at least.

I got a free room in Aleswell for the duration of the game. I helped them turn visible again. So now, when I don't have the money me and my horse go to Aleswell to sleep.

I want to buy the house in Bruma now too.

And yeah, sleep for one hour in the PC version to level up.

what is oblivion?

(this is a joke. I thought it would be funny since this has turned into an Oblivion-only forum)

Moose777 said:
I got a free room in Aleswell for the duration of the game. I helped them turn visible again. So now, when I don't have the money me and my horse go to Aleswell to sleep.

I want to buy the house in Bruma now too.

And yeah, sleep for one hour in the PC version to level up.

i can find house's for sale but how do I find the people to sell me the house. I'm not sure.

To the OP, you have work on your major skills to level up. For instance, you probably have blade or blunt or hand to hand as one of your major skills, as you use this skill, you get levels in that skill, but in order for your toon to level up you have to level like two or three major skills to 5/5. I think... Im only lvl 3 right now, as it is hard to level...lol being a witch hunter ain't easy....lol

Back