Ok, lets see those chips work for once.

VIOLENCE FACTOR

Limp Gawd
Ok this is not another post your scores please topic.

I'd like to see if I can get some of you to post your benchmark (any benchmark) scores with the eye candy turned ON. Lets see what that $1500 custom built rig can do.

Please post scores (and specs if not in sig) with '[H]igh quality' graphics settings in your GPU control panel. Also 6-8xAA and 8-16xAF, whatever your card supports. Run super-sampling if you dare I guess. You pimp daddies may want to run 1280x1024.

Benches like AquaMark3 and 3DMark2001 don't take much of a hit with eye candy turned on, but 3DMark2003 will bring your card to its knees!!! Overclockers beware!!

I enjoy running benches like this because its the way I play my games and plus they look so much better. So lets see what you got. I'm looking forward to posted scores so I can see what to expect from my custom rig I'm currently making.

You're on.

2k3, on a 9800 P 420/375, 16xaf and 4xaa (like I normally run) at 1600x1200!

I'll post in a moment.

I got 2895 with AA at 4x and AF at 8x. Rig is in sig below. I'll run again at 6x AA and 16x AF.

Not bad......not bad. :D

Remember to put your sliders in the ATI control panel to 'high quality' for textures and mipmapping.

Originally posted by VIOLENCE FACTOR
Not bad......not bad. :D

Remember to put your sliders in the ATI control panel to 'high quality' for textures and mipmapping.
I did.

2075 2k3 3Dmarks with 6xAA and 16xAF.

Specs in sig below.

Back