Oh no... my Fear disc is broken!

Thermite Paste

Supreme [H]ardness
I went to re-install it after i formatted, and i found out my disc four was cracked!

oh man, am i pissed... it was in the box the whole time, and i have no clue how it happened.

Im downloading the demo right now in hopes that it will have the missing files, and i e-mailed sierra.

Does anyone know of a legal way to get the files i need fast? i have a lan party tomorrow and i would like to have this installed.

Thermite Paste said:
Does anyone know of a legal way to get the files i need fast? i have a lan party tomorrow and i would like to have this installed.
I'm sure they would mail you a replacement if you send them your broken disc, but as for tomorrow, unless you get a copy, you're probably out of luck. :(

if you have a lan... and you want that game installed... im assuming your friends will probly have a copy as well... use there cd... your key....or that wont be fun to play at the lan if your the only one who has it....

Use whatever method of getting disk 4. As long as you own the original disk 4 your good to go

I'm in a similar boat...
My disc 2 developed a bubble in it and no longer installs. They will only give you a free exchange within 90 days of purchase.
I need to find a copy of disc 2 somewhere.

If you have the receipt from the store, just take it back and exchange for a whole new game.

I have the same problem with Doom III , except I am missing all the disc and the key
:p

..err ..anyways, is there a difference with keys working on either cd's or dvd copy of F.E.A.R. ?

Back