Official Moola Invites Thread

I'd like one too if possible :D

best bet is via PM, email is overflooded with spam daily :(

if anyone has an invite it would be greatly appreciated if i could get one

thanks

I've got three. PM me and I'll get the first three takers. Will have them out by end of the day today.

-Doc

There is a NEW game. I repeat, moola released a new game. It's kinda freaky though.

Had some things come up yesterday that I didn't spend much time on the computer.

I have invites to send out to:

drizzt81
stingrayg
viper87227

I'll get these out soon as I get home from work tonight.

-Doc

/sigh asked 2 people 2 days ago and nothing, could someone send me an invite please? hfkrazie(at)ereeto_d0t_com

/sigh I sent you an invite 2 days ago. Did you even check your email? Did you check the junkmail? Is it even a valid account?

DrCreep said:
Had some things come up yesterday that I didn't spend much time on the computer.

I have invites to send out to:

drizzt81
stingrayg
viper87227

I'll get these out soon as I get home from work tonight.

-Doc

Invites are sent out. Have fun. I'll be back when I get more.

-Doc

Xaeon said:
/sigh I sent you an invite 2 days ago. Did you even check your email? Did you check the junkmail? Is it even a valid account?

Checked 4 times, and checked the mail server as well. Nothing came in.

Fuck this shit. I've won more than twice as many games as I have lost but yet I have a balance of $0.02

Gay fuckin shit...starting to piss me off...

Ok I got that off my chest...now c'mon referals...make me some money!!!

Steve_010 said:
Fuck this shit. I've won more than twice as many games as I have lost but yet I have a balance of $0.02

Gay fuckin shit...starting to piss me off...

Ok I got that off my chest...now c'mon referals...make me some money!!!

Don't risk everything every game. I've found going 3 levels below max allows some room for error.

Back