Off Topic - your interests besides [H] and gaming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kongar

Gawd
Disclaimer: this is waaaaaaay off topic but since there isn't an off topic / catch all general discussion forum here... I figured most of us like gaming on our rigs whatever they may be - so I stuck it here.

What are your interests and what other online communities do you enjoy participating in? Is it mostly computer and technology related? My guess is probably not. Let's hear it! I'll start:

I come to [H] every single day, and have been for almost a decade. There's always a good mix of news on the front page, lively gaming discussions, and plenty of neckbearding going on in the individual sub forums. This place is my #1. Gaming of all types, building pcs, and twiddling around with technology is a big hobby, and this place has tons of stuff always going on.

I also hit news outlet websites, usually CNN, guardian, and bbc. I often hit gaming "journalism" websites but always end up leaving disappointed - I haven't really found any good unbiased gaming review sites. Jimquisition and a few others try to tell it like it is, but nothing I've seen that brings quality content on a daily basis (90% of my gaming news comes from here)

After struggling with getting a good shave for my whole life, I've finally found my answer in DE shaving, So I visit the badger and blade website often. I like pretty girls and funny Internet pictures, so I'll often hit up the chive. I used to be into sports quite a bit - but I've tired of the scene. I used hit the espns and fantasy football sites regularly, but not so much anymore. I'm into home stereos so I lurk on avs forums a lot as well.

That's fairly typical for this guy - what do you do besides game and build rigs?

GenMay forum is where you want to hang out in. It's scary in there though. Lots of weird mofos read this forum it seems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back